Spacious & cozy 3-star studio apartment (36 sqm) in a quiet and safe neighborhood of Pula - Stinjan, and located 15 minutes’ walk from the sea. Comfortable for 3 guests. Pula city center is 5 kilometers away reachable by public transport or a car, and National park Brijuni is a few kilometers away reachable by boat from the town of Fazana.
Interaktion mit Gästen
My parents live next door, so they will try to help you in every possible way. Starting with the keys handover. Their knowledge of English is very basic, but they will put an effort to speak with you. They speak Croatian, Slovenian, Italian and Macedonian fluently.
We want all our quests to feel welcome and safe in our home during the stay at us.
I am available on Airbnb chat, mobile phone or e-mail address at any time for any possible or further question or information.
We will do our best to have updated leaflets of events, activities etc. in our town and the region of Istria.
To make sure that you will have a pleasant stay and to prevent any misunderstanding, please read the house rules. When you confirm a reservation, it is implied that you are familiar and agree with them, and that you will fully adhere to them. Violation of house rules can result in the cancellation of the reservation, and charging the full amount of the price of the accommodation regardless of the shorter stay.
- Guests themselves are responsible for the personal property and valuables left in the apartment and the host is not responsible for the subsequent loss thereof.
- Destruction of the equipment and furniture, causing disorder is prohibited. In the event of disappearance or damage the installations, furniture, appliances, equipment of the apartment, the guest is obliged to compensate the corresponding equivalent value.
- Bringing in weapons, explosive and easily flammable material is not permitted.
- You are requested not to smoke cigarettes in the apartment, but you can smoke freely in the front of the house at any time.
- The guests are responsible for the cleanness of the apartment. The owners are not required to clean and tidy up, or to take out the garbage during the whole stay of the guests.
- When going out be sure to lock the door and windows, switch off the lights and all the electrical appliances (TV, air-conditioning) and close the gas and water.
- Guests are requested to not make loud noises in the time between 11 pm to 7 am.
- The host do not have the right to enter in the rented accommodation during the absence of the guests, except to stop damages or a danger occurring in the accommodation. In this case, they have to inform the guests about it as soon as they come back at the accommodation. If the owners have any reason to believe that the house rules are violated, the guests have to let them enter in the accommodation in order to check the situation.
- In the event of disregard of the house rules, the host has the right to refuse further providing of the services.
- On the day of departure, the guests should leave the accommodation the latest at 11 am, in order that the owners have time to prepare it for the next guests arriving at 2 pm. The guests have the obligation to leave the accommodation in the same condition as they found it.
- You may offer your comments, suggestions and compliments via email or mobile phone.