Clean and simple place in a safe and quiet neighbourhood for whatever you need; be it a little R&R, get some work done, discovering the city, or whatever your heart desires! Suitable for locals/travelers/professionals looking for a place to stay :) We pride ourselves on providing a clean environment!
• Walking distance to public transportation
• 5 minute drive to Devonshire Mall/shopping area
• 5 minute drive to Windsor Airport
• 15-20 drive to downtown/tunnel crossing to the USA
Cozy room with a very simple set up. You will be able to use the closet (if you need more hangers, ask, we have lots!) and wardrobe as needed. Chair and desk are available in the room for your use as well :)
The home is less than 20 years old. All hardwood flooring in the bedrooms and sleeping area, the rest of the main floor is tile. Spacious throughout the home with a simple and clean touch.
Zugang für Gäste
Outside of your room, you will have access to a shared spaces including: full washroom, full kitchen, dining area, and living room. Basement is restricted to my parents and me.
Interaktion mit Gästen
As little or as much as you prefer, provided I am not traveling to some other place in the world. Secondary contacts will be my parents, they will almost always be around the house. Do not hesitate to ask if you need something :)
- Be courteous and respectful of other guests that may be present during your stay.
- Clean any plates/bowls/glasses/utensils/etc. after you use them so others can as well :)
- To help maintain a clean environment, do not wear shoes around the house, please take them off/put them on in the foyer.
- If you need to do laundry, reach out. $4 per load for washer and $4 per load for dryer.
- Other bedrooms and basement are restricted to other guests/residents.
- Keys to the front door and your room will be provided for personal use and is to be returned to owner before check out. Lost keys will result in a $20 charge.
- No additional guests permitted beyond those accounted for in the initial booking.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 18 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Starting out my journey as a world traveller - quit my job to do it! Life is all about experiences and I'm keen for as many as possible :)
I'm a super easy guest to host, your space will be clean and tidy upon departure!
When I'm not on the road, I'll be hosting alongside my parents. We'd love to have you stay with us :)
Regret not what you have done, but rather what you haven't. Be bold!