This multi level, fully air-conditioned, modern style beach house is located in an elevated North-East position, enjoying good ocean views.
Simply sit back on the balcony and watch the waves roll in and take in the light sea breezes.
Walk in the front door to the timber stairwell tower that takes you to the lower level where you will find two bedrooms, one with a queen size bed and private balcony, the other bedroom with two single bunk beds and a separate bathroom.
On the middle level you will find the main living area with glass bi-fold doors that open out to the balcony, great for entertaining. Step up to the well equipped dining area and kitchen. In addition to this there is a separate toilet and laundry on this level.
On the upper level is the private master bedroom with ensuite and glass bi-fold windows that provide an abundance of light and captures the ocean views.
This is a free standing home located behind a beach cottage on the highest part of the block.
This beautiful location allows you to enjoy walking along the beach which is easily accessed at the bottom of Belmore Terrace, or in Noosa National Park, accessed via the walkway at the top of Seaview Terrace. Take a few minutes stroll to Sunshine Beach village restaurants, shops and cafes.
* 3 Bedrooms - 1 x king, 1 x queen, 2 x sets of bunk beds
* 2.5 Bathrooms
* Fully air conditioned
* Living area opens to entertaining deck
* Ocean views
* Private master bedroom suite on upper level with amazing views
* Double lock up garage
* Free-standing home behind a small beach cottage.
*FIREPLACE is not for guest use - penalties apply
Interaktion mit Gästen
We are here to assist if you need us but otherwise the place is yours to enjoy undisturbed.
Sunshine Beach Real Estate is located at 36 Duke Street, Sunshine Beach. Opening Hours are as follows:-
Monday - 8.30am – 5.30pm
Tuesday - 8.30am – 5.30pm
Wednesday - 8.30am – 5.30pm
Thursday - 8.30am – 5.30pm
Friday - 8.30am – 5.30pm
Saturday ¬-9.00am – 5.00pm
Sunday – CLOSED
After hours check in is available upon request and if we are closed upon departure keys can be returned to a safe deposit at the front of our office.
Weitere wichtige Infos
*Cleaning and Linen Charges included in rates - additional charges may apply if property is not left in a reasonable state
*Please bring your own beach towel
*Only a small amenities pack is included which contains items such as toilet paper, tea/coffee, dishwashing and laundry liquids/powders - guest to purchase/bring their own supplies.
- Sunshine Beach Real Estate Holiday Letting Terms & Conditions Bookings made with Sunshine Beach Real Estate are in accordance with the following Terms & Conditions. Payment of a deposit and/or receipt of key/s are deemed to be your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions. 1. Quotations - are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until receipt of the deposit, confirmed in writing. Tariffs, as per the tariff sheet, brochure and website, and are subject to change without notice. No responsibility is accepted for errors and omissions contained on this website, holiday accommodation brochure or tariff sheet. 2. Use of the premises – Bookings are not covered by the Residential Tenancies Act and are for short-term residential purposes only. The property is to be used as a residential dwelling only and NO weddings, parties, or large gatherings are allowed. The premises are let to accommodate only the number of people specified in the booking. Guests and other occupants will be removed from the property if they do not comply and risk forfeiture of any unused tariff and are liable for extra charges. Guests use the property at their own risk. 3. Care of the premises - and the peace and comfort of surrounding residents must be respected at all times. The property manager must investigate reports of, or suspicion of property damage and/or antisocial behavior. Such behaviour may, at the absolute discretion of the property manager, result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of any unused tariff. Where Body Corporate By-Laws apply to a building all Guests and their visitors agree to abide by the rules of said Body Corporate and any other relevant building regulations. 4. Check In/Check Out - premises are strictly available from 2pm on the day of arrival and are to be vacated by 10am on the day of departure unless prior arrangements have been made. The keys to the premises are to be collected from our office at 36 Duke Street, Sunshine Beach. If you will be arriving after office hours, please call us to make alternative arrangements. Arrivals outside of our business hours will need to settle their accounts in full prior to check in. Photo identification and an imprint of a credit card is required at check-in. On departure the property is to be locked and the keys returned to our office or placed in our after-hours safe. 5. Payment - A deposit of 50% is required at the time of booking. Further payments and charges are to be paid as outlined by Airbnb at the time of booking. 6. Currency - All prices quoted are in Australian dollars. 7. Cancellations - Deposits will be refunded, less $200 of the deposit paid, if the period of the booking is completely re-let or if more than 28 days notice of cancellation is given and 60 days notice for peak season dates is required. If not, the deposit will be forfeited. In addition the applicable Airbnb booking fee may be charged and retained by Airbnb. 8. Breakdowns - Sunshine Beach Real Estate accepts no responsibility for any inconvenience due to machinery or appliance breakdown. Sunshine Beach Real Estate's best endeavors to repair, replace or hire an alternative will be undertaken. 9. Descriptions - Sunshine Beach Real Estate has taken due care and responsibility to verify and check all information on our web sites, brochures or any written or verbal material supplied, as at the time of compilation, however, as this information is subject to change, it accepts no responsibility for any inaccuracy or mis-description contained in the publications. 10. Unavailability - If a property becomes unavailable for any reason Sunshine Beach Real Estate reserve the right to move the Guests to alternative accommodation at Sunshine Beach Real Estate's discretion. We cannot be held responsible for the decisions of the owners of premises (i.e. sale of the property, alterations/repairs, withdrawal of the premises from the letting pool, or other act), which may affect this booking. In the event of a property becoming unavailable, every effort will be made to find alternative accommodation but if this is not possible the deposit will be refunded in full. Where the property owner cancels a booking all deposits will be refunded in full. 11. Non-Transferable - bookings will not be moved to alternate properties - especially due to a 'change of mind'. Any movement of bookings is at the discretion of Sunshine Beach Real Estate and further charges may apply. 12. Extra Cleaning - Additional cleans, linen, towels, face towels, etc. can be arranged by the property manager. Extra charges will apply. Charges will apply if extra cleaning or repairs are required upon check out or at any time during occupancy if the property is found to be in an unacceptable state by the Agent. The Agent reserves the right to inspect the property at any time. The Guests agree to leave the property in a clean and tidy condition, as it was on commencement of the booking, and to dispose of all rubbish in the wheelie bins provided. The Guests agree to reimburse the Agent for any extra cleaning costs, replacement of inventory items lost, damaged or destroyed and the cost of repairs if damage is caused by the Guests or their invitees. The Guest agrees to suitably clean the barbeque if there is a barbeque provided and the Guest uses said barbeque. The Guest acknowledges that an additional charge may be incurred if the barbeque is left in a state of un-cleanliness. 13. Damages - Guests are responsible for the loss or damage to any fittings, fixtures and any items in the premises, including keys and remote controls, whether accidental or otherwise. Guests will be charged for the repair or replacement of any such loss or damage at the absolute discretion of the property manager. All damage and/or losses are to be reported immediately. Acceptance of keys and giving us credit card details is approval by the Guest for us to charge for any damage or loss reported, or discovered after checkout. If the credit available on the credit card provided is insufficient to pay or reimburse the whole of the expense to Sunshine Beach Real Estate or the Owner of the Property, the Guests acknowledge their joint and several liability to pay or reimburse Sunshine Beach Real Estate or the Owner of the property for any outstanding cost or expense by any other means accepted by the Agent or Owner. 14. Loss of keys or remotes - will be charged to the Guests at the discretion of Sunshine Beach Real Estate. There will be a replacement minimum cost $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Parking - Guests shall only park cars and/or trailers, or other vehicles in specified areas allocated for that purpose. 16. Theft/loss of Items - Sunshine Beach Real Estate accepts no responsibility for Guests personal property left on the property. The Guest is responsible for maintaining the security of the property throughout, and immediately after their stay. Any loss of items from, or damage to the property resulting from the windows and/or doors being left unlocked may be recovered from the Guest by whatever means available to the property manager and/or property owner. 17. Non-Smoking Policy – Guests acknowledge that smoking inside of the property is not permitted and agree to ensure they and/or their Guests smoke outside only. We request that Guests do everything possible to prevent cigarette smoke from drifting inside the premises and to please safely dispose of their cigarette butts in a tidy manner. 18. New building/renovations - are common in the area. Unfortunately the notification of surrounding property owners/managers of such work is not a common practice. If we are aware of work that will adversely affect your stay we will endeavour to advise you prior to arrival. Sunshine Beach Real Estate will attempt to minimise the effect of any such works, but cannot be held accountable for any disturbance or inconvenience caused. 19. Unexpected Situations - If circumstances beyond the control of Sunshine Beach Real Estate affect this reservation (such as flood, fire, act of God, war or threat of war, physical unrest, riots, civil disturbances, terrorist activities (threatened or actual), strikes, port or airport closure, technical problems with transport, alteration or cancellation of scheduled travel services) then Sunshine Beach Real Estate may, at its discretion, cancel this reservation and offer either alternate accommodation; or a proportional refund of monies paid by the Guest. 20. Pets - are only permitted with prior approval and only in those properties where pets are allowed. A $100.00 pet fee applies at the time of booking. If pets are approved, the Guests are responsible for any dogs on the holiday premises during their stay and agree to control behavior and supervise dogs at all times. Pets are not to be locked inside the dwelling if the Guests are away from the holiday premises from time to time. 1. Sunshine Beach Real Estate does not allow dogs on the holiday premises that are vicious; and/or that are excessive barkers (although we do understand that dogs bark from time to time) 2. The guests agree to clean up after their pet, to dispose of any doggie doo's left at the holiday premises and ensure grounds, gardens and premises are not damaged by their pet. 21. Internet Connection – Sunshine Beach Real Estate is not responsible or liable for any loss of or interruption to internet connection whether offered as part of the property’s services or otherwise. 22. Disclaimer - Sunshine Beach Real Estate do not accept liability in contract or in tort (actionable wrong) for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or other events which are beyond our control, or which are not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part including, but not limited to war, civil disturbance, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government or of any other authorities, accidents, theft to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action.
7 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt vom 5. Juli 2017 - 26. Januar 2019.
Friendly and accommodating to ensure your holiday is everything you deserve. I'm passionate about the area in which I live and love going to the beach, enjoying the National Park and all the amazing places to visit including our fabulous restaurants.