If you smoke cigarettes, we ask that you do it outside. Please clean up behind yourself, including dishes and trash. Housekeeping services are available for an additional fee, upon request. The apartment is fully furnished for your comfort and enjoyment, but is to be used as intended--no shoes on the couches, chairs, tables, please. We ask that you treat this home with the care and respect that you would a dear friend's, or your own.
The apartment is to be used only as the private residence of the guest listed in each booking. It shall not be occupied, without prior consent, by more than the number of guests listed in each individual booking. The premises may not be used for any purpose other than as a private residence, without the prior written consent of the landlord.
Airbnb Guests, their guests and invitees shall not use the premises for any unlawful purpose and shall comply fully with all applicable federal, state and local laws and ordinances, including laws prohibiting the use, possession or sale of illegal drugs. Nor shall the Airbnb guest, their guests and/or invitees use the premises in a manner offensive to others; or create a nuisance by annoying, disturbing, inconveniencing or interfering with the quiet enjoyment of any other guest, tenant, or nearby resident. Airbnb Guest agrees to immediately inform Airbnb Host and the appropriate authorities upon obtaining actual knowledge of any illegal acts on or upon the rented premises.
IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF EACH GUEST TO:
1. Keep the parts of the premises which he/she occupies and uses clean and sanitary as the condition of the premises permits.
2. To dispose from his/her dwelling unit of all rubbish, garbage, and other waste, in a clean and sanitary manner.
3. To properly us and operate all electrical, gas and plumbing fixtures and keep them as clean and sanitary as their conditions permits.
4. Not to permit any person on the premise, with his/her permission, to willfully or wantonly destroy, deface, damage, impair, or remove any part of the structure or dwelling unit or the facilities, equipment, or appurtenances thereto, nor himself/ herself do any such thing.
5. To occupy the premises as his/her abode, utilizing portions thereof for living, sleeping, cooking or dining purposes only which were respectively designed or intended to be used for such occupancies.
6. PROMPTLY REMOVE ICE AND SNOW FROM WALKWAYS, STEPS AND DRIVEWAY. It is the responsibility of the guest to beware of natural hazards and take appropriate actions to protect themselves. A snow shovel and salt have been provided for your convenience.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 106 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
A little about me:
I am a 33 year old professional working in Los Angeles, Ca.
I love cooking and spending time with friends. There are a million things to do in Baltimore and Pasadena, and I have listings that are walking distance from most of them.
I am a golfer, tennis player, and yoga enthusiast. Friends are sailors and cyclists, musicians, artists and university folks. My family and I are engaged in the life of the Baltimore and Pasadena communities in a variety of ways.
I love to travel and am happiest when I find a clean, cozy, fully outfitted accommodation in a neighborhood that allows me to pick up the city's rhythm and pretend I am a local. My spaces throughout the city provide this for you!
Baltimore's a great town, full of all kinds of quirky fun--Hon Fest, Artscape, Maryland Film Festival just for starters. Our world-class universities and cultural institutions add so much to the character of our community. Baltimore boasts lively local music and theater scenes. We've got Ravens and Orioles games, Hopkins Lacrosse, the Preakness Stakes-something for everyone!
Treat yourself to some time in Baltimore or Pasadena, Ca.
Looking forward to hosting you!