Modern Estate With Pool is inspired by a modern Spanish farmhouse design, which is referenced and realized in the hand painted tile, modernized kilim rugs, blanket-like textiles, and an understated color palette throughout the home.
Filled with shades of red, blue, green and an energizing signature color of yellow, this property offers a vibrant and warm overnight experience.
Complete February 2015 this 6 bedroom/ 4 bath home will be one of Austin's finest downtown hideaways. Interior design and high end Italian furnishings from award winning Urbanspace Interiors.
WHY MODERN ESTATE WITH POOL
We also offer several other listings for our properties located next door, so if you have more than 10 guests AND/OR need more than 7 beds, we've got you covered!
- If you plan on hosting 10 guests or less AND/OR need only 1 king bed + 6 queen beds: this listing is a great fit for you!
- If you plan on hosting 10 guests or more AND/OR need more than 1 king bed + 6 queen beds: you can book this property + one of our next door residences
- If you have a little less budget, have a look at our Boho Chic and/or Dutch Modern properties (same location)
- If you have way less budget, have a look at our Modern Farmhouse and/or Urban Retreat properties (same location)
[City of Austin Short Term Rental License # 022753]
MORE OPTIONS, SAME LOCATION
We can host from 1 to 46 guests in our contiguous properties - Contact us for more info!
- Modern Farmhouse: 2,300 sq/ft - Sleeps 8 - Starting at $595/night
- Urban Retreat: 2,300 sq/ft - Sleeps 8 - Starting at $595/night
- Modern Farmhouse + Urban Retreat: 4,600 sq/ft - Sleeps 16 - Starting at $1,190/night
- Boho Chic: 2,500 sq/ft - Sleeps 10 - Starting at $795/night
- Dutch Modern: 2,500 sq/ft - Sleeps 10 - Starting at $795/night
- Boho Chic + Dutch Modern: 5,000 sq/ft - Sleeps 20 - Starting at $1,590/night
- 3 blocks (10 minutes walk) from Lady Bird Lake and running trail
- 4 blocks (10 minutes walk) to Rainey Street & 6th Street
- 6 blocks (15 minutes walk) to the Convention Center
Easy and short walk to downtown + ride-sharing options!
# By moving forward and booking this property, you confirm you understand all the below:
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT
Check-in time is 4pm
Check-out time is 11am
We're happy to help with some flexibility, just please ask as early as possible!
1) Booking confirmation email with helpful info to prepare your stay + recap of the Property Rules
2) Were always available via text message, call and emails to answer all questions!
3) Guests receive their check-in instructions via email 4 days before arrival
4) Guests receive their check-out instructions via email 1 day before departure
Our minimum night stay on weekends is 3 nights. We allow 2-nigh stays on a case by case basis and charge a 25% premium fee. Feel free to contact us and we’ll do our best to help!
We respect our neighbors and we expect you to do the same. Parties will constitute immediate eviction without refund. Please make sure to observe quiet hours from 10pm to 8am.
We inform our Guests that noise sensors are installed in the living areas. The noise sensors are not recording devices and are used only for monitoring sound levels in case a noise violation is received by the City of Austin Code Compliance Department. Only the Property Manager has access to the noise reports, and will look at them only if we are alerted by a neighbor or Code Compliance Officer regarding a potential failure to observe our House Rules.
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
Cancellation policy will vary during larger events in Austin (SXSW, ACL etc...)
Dieser Gastgeber hat 4 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
You need a place to stay to create unforgettable memories.
We have amazing rental properties.
Let’s get in touch!
We’re a cool team.
Kevin, the Owner, is also the founder and CEO of Urbanspace, a 15-year-old Austin TX firm that handles residential real estate, commercial real estate and residential interiors. He travels the world and brings home tons of cool design ideas, adventure trips. He’s one of the coolest guys you’ll ever meet.
Laura, the Property Manager, will take care of you from the time you inquire about the properties until it’s time for you to check-out. She has experience within the luxury hospitality industry and moved to Austin a couple of years ago. She's originally from Angers, France, which is a cute city surrounded by vineyards and castles in the Loire Valley. Is she missing France? Nope. Why? Because they don’t have brisket nor queso.
We are looking forward to hosting y'all, in any of our Park City or Austin properties - You can also ask us about our rental 68' catamaran!