Welcome to my cozy hangout. This south-facing home catches the sun all day and is bright and airy.
The kitchen is recently remodeled with stone countertops and all the appliances and cookware you need.
The bathroom has also been renovated and has a really powerful shower.
Nashville airport is only 9 miles from here.
While you're here, why not get your creative juices flowing and use my funky old piano and guitar to become a Nashville songwriter and pen the next number 1 hit.
There are two sleeping spaces: the master bedroom has a tall queen size sleigh bed (fit for a queen) and has a closet with hangers and a dresser/TV stand with drawers you can utilize (the hairdryer lives in the the top right hand drawer); the living room has a daybed with a single mattress and a single roll out bed underneath.
There's a large TV in the bedroom with Netflix and HBO. There's a smaller TV in the living room that has Netflix, HBO GO and also has a DVD player and VCR attached, with a small selection of movies and TV shows, some of which are kid friendly.
The wifi is blazing fast.
Zugang für Gäste
This is my home when I don't have guests, but you are welcome to use anything in the space other than the cabinet above the dryer and the contents of the freezer.
There's a second bedroom that is locked and not in use.
There is plenty of parking in the front yard and on the street.
Interaktion mit Gästen
If I'm in town, I will be there to welcome you and show you around when you check in, and again when you check out. Other than that, I'll be out of your way unless you need me for anything.
If I am out of town, the key is kept in a lockbox.
Weitere wichtige Infos
The bathroom doesn't have a window that opens, so I have installed a timer switch you can use which controls a quiet fan to remove the steam from the shower.
The living room has no doors, so it may not be a suitable sleeping space for some folks.
- Check out is at 11AM. This can occasionally be flexible, so feel free to ask.
- The local government requires hosts to collect Sales Tax and Hotel Occupancy Tax from all guests, which amounts to a total of 15.25% plus $2.50 per night of stay. Rather than trying to increase the rental cost to try to cover the cost of taxes, I'd prefer to be upfront and charge the taxes to you directly so I can keep my rates down and keep both of us from paying extra fees to Airbnb. You can pay with cash, check, G**gle Wallet, P*ypal, or by using the Cash app if you have it.
- The neighbors are cool friendly people, but they are working folk, so please be respectful and don't create any disturbance that might cause them distress.
- Ladies, please don't use the nice white towels for makeup removal; it's a real nuisance to launder. I have provided makeup remover wipes located in the bathroom cabinet.
- Please use the extractor fan in the bathroom when you take a shower.
- Although this is a non-smoking house, I have placed a sand filled ornament on the front porch that can be used as an ashtray if you need to step outside to smoke.
I'm originally from North Wales in the United Kingdom and moved to Nashville in 1995 after marrying a country singer (I know... it's a classic tale).
I work as a professional musician, currently on the road with Crystal Gayle.
Other than my passion for music, I like to eat out as much as possible, and I enjoy watching big movies on the big screen.
I've traveled the world and enjoy meeting people who are curious to discover new places. Music City is a great place to live and a wonderful place to visit. I hope you'll make my home your base as you discover Nashville.