Longs Peak Lookout Cabin -- E.V. Reg# 3360 - a SkyRun Estes Park Property
Welcome to Longs Peak Lookout Cabin! It's within walking distance to the south entrance of Rocky Mountain National Park. Originally, this cabin was located in Rocky and has been lovingly remodeled to maintain it's rustic charm. You'll feel the heritage, history and legacy when you enter this delightful cabin. This spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bath home sleeps 6 and is one level. You will love relaxing on the spacious deck with its stunning views of Longs Peak and the Continental Divide peaks. Smell the pines, drink in the view, then step back inside to the dining room that shares a see through wood burning fireplace with the cozy living area. Wood details throughout the cabin adds to the rich mountain feel.
The living room is full of mountain charm from the double sided fireplace to the rich rugs and decor. The country kitchen is large enough for a family to cook while guests hang out in the living area or at the bar. You can breakfast at the vintage pine table in the kitchen or move to the deck for your morning coffee.
The Master Bedroom features a king bed complete with a magnificent mountain view from sliding glass doors to the deck. The Master Bath has been renovated with a walk-in shower. Just beyond the Master Bathroom is a walk-in closet with a stacked washer and dryer for your convenience. On the west side of the cabin are two more bedrooms. The second bedroom offers twin beds and more vintage knotty pine furniture. A full bathroom has a shower/tub combo and is located between the second and third bedrooms. The third bedroom features a queen Murphy bed and a desk area.
The cabin is light and bright with many windows and an open floor plan. You may park in the driveway. Download the SkyRun app for info on Estes Park events and a multitude of things to do during your stay. Downtown shops, groceries and outdoor activities are all within 1-3 miles driving distance. Reserve Longs Peak Lookout today and begin planning the unforgettable memories!
What to be aware of:
- Strict No Smoking Policy - Absolutely no smoking inside of this home including marijuana - $1000 fine
- Strict No Pet Policy - fines if violated(For those with allergies, please be aware the owners have had their dog in this home)
- Four wheel drive recommended in winter for ease of travel up driveway
What You'll Love:
- Walking distance to the Beaver Meadows (south) entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park or 6 minute/ 2/1 mile drive.
- 9 minutes/2.9 miles to downtown Estes Park shopping and restaurants.
- Incredible views of Longs Peak and Continental Divide
- Abundant wildlife
- Great deck for relaxing and watching mountain sunsets