LAKEFRONT HOME - 8 MIN TO RIVERWALK/DOWNTOWN, 20 MIN TO LACKLAND, THEME PARKS & SA FUN! Open, colorful, contemporary, artistic 3BR-2B, completely renovated 1920's farmhouse, facing the lake, with large rooms, high ceilings, fun outdoor patios in family neighborhood, with outdoor walking trails and pool at Woodlawn Lake. Less than a mile to I-10, providing easy access to downtown, airport, theme parks, military bases. Ideal for family vacations, friends getaway, or executive rentals.
- -- NO SMOKING INDOORS. Smoking allowed OUTDOORS ONLY.
- -- You are also in a family friendly, residential neighborhood so please be considerate of neighbors and noise levels after 11 pm.
- -- Back entrance has handicap accessible ramp.
- -- Special events are permitted, with host's clearance.
- -- I take pride in providing a clean, well-appointed and comfortable space for our guests. Please enjoy your stay in my home and treat it respectfully as you would your own.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 37 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
A born and raised “native Texan” who has lived all around the country (from NY to LA, from Chicago to Florida) I recently returned home to help take care of my elderly parents. I still enjoy very interesting work as a researcher & consultant in marketing and strategic planning, but also prioritize traveling to see my grandchildren and friends, and pursuing my creative passions as a playwright, actor and improv comedy performer. Call me J.C. or “Abuela” (Granny) but don’t let the name fool you. I strive to remain eternally active, healthy, happy, and youthful, making every effort to “redefine and reinvent gray”. People & places fascinate me -- everyone’s story, journey and home is unique and I love hearing about them.