About 8 kms away from FENADU (Feria Nal Durango), 15 mins to downtown, 15 mins (11 kms) from Auditorio del Pueblo, 5 mins to TecMilenio and Colegio Americano, 10 mins from Campestre Club, 5 mins to El Pueblito, and 15 mins from la Ferreria (by car). Private neighborhood with security gate (remote control access), parking space up to two vehicles, only 9 families live in this area. House was built in 2015.
Ask for special discount for one month (or more) reservations.
Beautiful high quality construction, led lights, unlimited purified water supply (inverse osmosis with UV light), parking space up to two vehicles available, cozy living room at the second floor besides private guest rooms. First floor: Half bathroom available, Kitchen area with refrigerator, coffee maker, mixer, electric oven, gas stove, basic cookware, and one cabinet area for guests. As a courtesy we offer coffee, tea, and fruit for breakfast.
Zugang für Gäste
Transportation service to downtown and other destinations at an affordable fee upon request in advance (ask host for details). Besides the two private rooms, common area access to part of the kitchen: Gas stove, one fridge section, and one storage cabinet, cookware as needed. Common living room on second floor.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Open to interact upon guests culture and needs. We love to interact with our guests, learn from them and chill out if it is OK with them. We are cultural diverse oriented people.
Weitere wichtige Infos
We have a beautiful pet named Milo, a 3 year old very friendly beagle dog, that lives in the backyard.
Bedrooms are on second floor accessed trough stairs.
- Quiet after 11:00 PM.
- No alcohol nor smoking allowed.
- Access to the house from 6 AM to 11 PM. Special cases from 11 PM to 6 PM upon request in advance.
- If check-in is after 11 PM please let us know to be prepared to welcome you.
- If you need to extend your stay, please do so by using Aribnb's reservation system.
- If you are traveling by car, you will be provided with a designated parking space, a remote control for gate access, a house key and room key for your convenience. Both keys and remote control need to be returned at the checkout. If the keys and remote control are lost or stolen, please inform us immediately. Charges will be applied to replace them.
- Courtesy breakfast (coffee, tea, fruit and bread) served from 7:30 am to 10:30 am. Food and beverages are only allowed at the kitchen bar.
- If you use the kitchen or kitchenware, make sure to leave it as you found it clean.
- In case of damages to any house appliances, furniture, house areas and installations, charges will be applied accordingly.
- Sound volume for laptops, cell phones or any speaker system must be moderate at all times.
I am Mexican national with high standards, open to learn from other cultures by interacting with people. I have visited different countries like Canada, USA, Argentina, Brasil, Japan and China. Through these experiences I've learned the importance of each nation's culture. As a traveler I know the minimum requirements to make your stay comfortable and pleased. We offer a true deep dive in our Mexican culture. The best way to summarize our wish to you is "Mi Casa es su casa" Our home is your home.