Newly built condo (finished this November), featuring contemporary mountain architecture. Two bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with all the amenities you would need for your stay, including a private HOT TUB. The condo is situated 3km (3min drive) to Revelstoke Mountain Resort, and 4km (6min drive) to downtown Revelstoke. This condo includes modern fixtures and conveniences with spacious outdoor living,and ample parking. This condo has private parking. You will never want to leave!
Families don't be shy to ask if you need a high chair or a pack and play, cause we have them! No need to spend money to fly with them or pack them in the car.
Zugang für Gäste
Private parking, private hot tub, and private gear room to dry out your ski gear - as well as the entire condo.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We will text you with the address and anything special the day before.
Weitere wichtige Infos
If you would like us to push the twins together to make a king sized bed, please let us know! We would be more than happy to do so. The pull out bed is a queen.
- Quiet time is 11pm until 8am, Quiet Hours are strictly enforced with a strict fine from condo board if there is a complaint. The minimum fine for a complaint is $250.00. If you would like to party late, please be mindful of the other condo residence and party downtown or up at the mountain.
- Absolutely no smoking in the condo or on the balcony, the minimum fine is $500.00 for smoke remediation.
- We do not rent the condo to high school students, if you are renting the unit and are younger then 21 you will be asked to leave and all money will be returned to you.
- No Ski boots in the house, you can use the gear room to dry out your winter gear, and to remove your ski boots.
- Please do not hang anything off of the deck, use the drier or the gear room to dry out your wet items.
- Please ensure remaining dishes are washed, or loaded and run in the dishwasher and not left with food on them.
- Please clean up your garbage around the rental and ensure garbage and or recycling is put in waste bags located in the garage.
- Please ensure stains to furniture, linens or carpets are treated as soon as possible.
There is a private hot tub included in your rental, By renting the property, you agree to use the hot tub in a responsible manner and agree to monitor children in the hot tub at all times. WE are not responsible for any injury, accident or illness caused by use of the hot tub. The signing party to this agreement is financially responsible for any damage to the hot tub including repair, service and/or damaged or missing parts due to misuse. Please note there are full hot tub rules posted in the home. - The hot tub is checked on your arrival day and your departure day and every 3rd day during your stay for chemicals and water top up.
- If the hot tub is required to be drained or refilled during your stay or on your departure day due to misuse, or for any reason whereby we feel the cleanliness of the hot tub is not up to standard for its next check-in due to your actions, you will be charged minimum CAD $250.00 to drain, clean and refill the hot tub. Please alert us as soon as possible.
- If the hot tub is required to be drained and refilled even from regular use please alert us as soon as possible and we can ensure it is up to a standard of cleanliness. There is no charge for regular or heavy usage. We will do our best when possible to ensure the hot tub is turned around in a timely fashion but we are not responsible if the hot tub is out of service during your holiday due to minimum draining-cleaning and warming time.
-The hot tub is suitable for 6 guests or approximately 1000 lbs. Please be cautious with overflowing the tub with excess persons and let us know if the tub needs to be topped back up with water.
-Please do not use the hot tub while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
-Please be aware if the water has dropped below the jets to turn the hot tub jets off and call for service or refill. Leaving the hot tub running with an insufficient amount of water will burn out the motor.
-Please supervise all children under the age of 18 in and around the hot tub.
-Hot tubs are not safe for children or for people with high blood pressure. Please consult a doctor before entering the hot tub if you are pregnant, elderly, have a history of heart disease, diabetes, blood pressure, cardiopulmonary problems, or are taking medication.
(Noch) keine Bewertungen
Diese Unterkunft hat noch keine Bewertungen. Wenn du sie buchst, wird deine Bewertung hier erscheinen.
I love to travel, and now that I have found the PERFECT town to raise a family we have decided to help other travelers with some home comforts.