Stay in my beautiful, bright & stylish room in a Historic West End apartment just 15 minutes away from Old Port district but in a quiet tree lined neighbourhood; some of the best restaurants, boutiques & cafes. Coffee shops are with 5-15mins walk.
Private 2nd floor bedroom in a cozy West End apartment. The room sleeps 1- 2 people. The space is quiet, sunny and organized with great care. The shared bathroom is located on the 1st floor.
The apartment is perfect for adventurers who want to explore Portland and beyond by day and have a clean quiet comfortable place to rest at night.
Please leave shoes at the door, feel free to wear house slipper/socks inside.
Respect the Neighbors, no loud music or noise, this is a quiet apartment.
Please do not slam the doors, be considerate and cleanup after yourself in the shared space.
Fully equipped with everything you could possible need...
A/C - Heating
Zugang für Gäste
You will have 1 private bedroom with an uber comfortable full sized bed, dresser, lounge chair, air conditioner and closet with luggage rack.
There is an open sunroom just outside your room for some personal reading time.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I am available via mobile 24/7.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Street Parking is available.
There are some stairs, please keep this in mind if you have trouble with knees.
- Must be 21 and over to stay in this apartment
- No shoes allowed in the apartment.
- Respect the Neighbors, no loud music or noise, this is a quiet building and we like it this way. Please do not slam the doors, this is a shared apartment, be considerate
- No Smoking in the apartment or the building
- No pets allowed
- Respect the apartment and everything in it
- Please turn off lights & air conditioner when leaving the apartment or not in use
- No additional guests in apartment beyond those booked on reservation
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Cancellations
- No Illegal or Elicit Activity