A delightful hidden gem Bangkok Boutique hotel with a real sense of timelessness. High ceilings, arched porticos, period furniture and work of art combine to create a total relaxation in tranquil environment. The hotel was remodeled from a very big 19th century mansion. Aside from the host's wing, it comprises of 7 separated guest rooms/apartments. Angelo Cafe and Handicraft Angelo Factory Tiles are on also on site.
Sino Protuguese style 1BR with an en-suite bathroom.
- 65 Sqm. room size
- 1 King sized bed
- 2 bunk beds
- 42" LCD TV with satellite
- Shower with hot water
- Wardrobe, towels and amenities (shampoo, conditioner,
shower gel, lotion, shower cap, cotton bud, comb, toothbrush, soap) and hair dryer.
- 4 seated dining table
- Electronic kettle
- Free WiFi
Zugang für Gäste
- Grand Foyer
- In-house Angelo Cafe (open on weekend)
- Handicraft Factory Tiles by Angelo Tile (upon request, please ask in advance)
- my washing machine (complimentary)
- Iron & ironing board (upon request)
- For your child (0.3-2 years old), bright-start playing tools and steam machine can be borrowed
- Meeting room (upon request with extra fee)
Interaktion mit Gästen
My family and I also live in this Mansion on our private wing. I'll be happy to help with any issues or inquiry you may have during our stay. I manage the onsite Angelo Cafe and the Handicraft Angelo Tiles Factory next door. The cafe is open weekend and on request during weekday. And I'll be happy to show you how our famous handmade Angelo tiles are made on request in advance. It's a family-run business and we might not be home all the time. But you could easily reach me and other co-hosts by Airbnb message or phone.
Weitere wichtige Infos
- There's a construction site right next to the room. There could be some noise during the day.
- Homemade breakfast is provide at an additional charge (69-209 THB/Guest). Please find the menu on the Welcome book I've sent after your booking is completed and please order before 4PM the day before and it'll be served during 7AM – 10AM at the Angelo Cafe.
- Smoking is allowed outdoor only.
- Security Deposit of 1,000 THB cash is required, it'll be refunded when you check out.
- For early Check-Out Before 8:30 am, please inform in advance.
- Breakfast: please order beforehand (by 4PM).
- Energy Saving ; Please Turn-Off the Air condition when you leave the room and make sure all the appliances are off.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 115 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
My husband and me have been married 7 years, we have 2 boys and recently moved into and going to renovate our home in Bangkok that we are having lots of fun our own. My position at Sofitel Centara Hua Hin was a personal assistant to management for 5 years and I teach in Hotel & Tourism Management University also, he is architect so he establish Angelo Tiles. We love cooking, shopping, try some of delicious food, movies, play golf and basketball, we always do our own family.
We've been always love traveling and meeting new people, we travel around Thailand as much as possible before we married and have our child.
I love to work in hotel industrail so now I use my all experience to manage our 3 villas in Hua Hin, most of magazines used to interview. He design and built Colonial Style by himself, purpose for our summer villas, there are around by weekend aristocrat villas neighborhood and few of 5 Stars Hotel so these area become calm, quiet and peaceful, comfort for the lovely warm family.
And our big home in Bangkok have some of magazines were interview also. there are separate for 2 Family Units and 5 Suites with Spain Style decorate by our Angelo Tiles.
We are confident all our place, you will love, delight, relax and refreshment. I am so glad you could come so please make yourself at home.