Share my home with my 3 cats and me. Charming Small Cottage built in 1925, located in Historical Downtown Lake Worth, Florida. Enjoy this beachy, artsy town with only a 5 minute Drive to the Ocean. Common area inc. Screen porch, huge garden/yard. Must be fully Verified Profile complete
• No smoking or candles or open flame.
• Do NOT flush anything big like paper towels, sanitary napkins, tampons, large clumps of toilet paper etc. down the toilet!
• Please don't loose the keys.
• Keep the place as you found it and be respectful of the property. Accidents happen, please tell me if something occurs. *pls no loud, music, TV, or loud talking) after 10:PM.
* No parties. No overnight guests.
• No pets.
• Please do not scratch bamboo floors. Best not to roll luggage, but to pick up.
• Check in and out times are flexible if nobody else had booked the neighboring nights.
• Communication is key, if I can improve your stay in any way, let me know.
***Must be Fully Verified and Have Complete Profile, personal or airbnb references
I am a foodie, Jazz lover, and native New Yorker. Growing up in an Italian American household, inspired me to pursue my second career as a professional chef and baker. Having owned my own artisan bakery and cafe. I am the consummate hostess. I know what it takes to share and enjoy a new city experience.The most important things to me are peace, love and happiness as well as respect for all living things.
woman only and please make sure you have total verification from airbnb before booking. thank you.