Just three blocks from Larcomar, the Marriott hotel and the Malecon de Miraflores with one of the most beautiful sights of the Pacific Ocean in Lima. Beautifully designed and fully equipped apartment for up to 4 guests at the best location in town **Please read: this apt has a balcony and it is not child proof. Per my house rules, it is not suited for guests with children 0-12 y/o. Thanks**
This fully equipped and beautiful apartment has two luminous bedrooms with laminated wood flooring, three comfy beds, closet space and 2 bathrooms with everything you may need to feel at home.
24/7 doormen. Beautifully designed dining and living rooms, with a balcony overlooking one of the quietest streets in Miraflores.
Kitchen with a stainless steel refrigerator and granite countertops.
Laundry area right next to the kitchen with washer and dryer.
Fast wireless Internet and 2 smart LED TVs with Netflix.
The apartment is in a very safe, lively and centrally-located neighborhood, you will love it!
3 min walk to:
- LarcoMar and Malecon de Miraflores
- Central (Peruvian top restaurant and 5th Best Restaurant in the World)
- Tanta, Los Bachiche and Papachos, some of the best restaurants of Gaston Acurio´s Peruvian superstar chef
- Mirabus main stop, a double-decker bus service, one of the best ways to sightseeing and discover what Lima has to offer
5 min walk to Parque JF Kennedy
10 min walk to Barranco
Interaktion mit Gästen
If there is anything else you would like to know, please get in touch with me.
As a guest, you will be more than welcome to reach out to me via Airbnb messaging for any questions or suggestions that you may need so your stay in the apartment and Lima is both joyful and memorable.
Weitere wichtige Infos
It is all included in the price (wifi, gas, electricity, garbage pick up), no extra charges unless you would like to hire additional cleaning services, which can be provided by appointment (US$35 for a complete cleaning during your stay)
- It will be a pleasure to have you as my guest. As you can see in my reviews, I care about listing what I actually offer in my apartments and do my best to provide a memorable experience. I am sure you will have a great time in Lima. I also like to be straightforward and communicate clearly with my guests -before their stay begins- about an issue that has come up lately. Much to my dismay, I recently had an uncomfortable experience with a group of all male guests who came to Lima for a weekend and brought girls from a night club so I had to call Airbnb to report it and they understood my position. My neighbors are mostly families with kids, all quiet and educated. In my building, we are all expected to behave properly and respectfully in a way that we are mindful of everybody's need to rest. So as you can guess, my apartment is not the appropriate place to bring girls to spend the night with. Of course there is no issue whatsoever with having friends visiting for a good chat, dinner, drinks, etc...but pick up girls from a night club, no way. My apologies in advance if this was not your plan in Lima and I may have offended you. I really did not mean to do so, just needed to be straightforward on this matter given what just happened. Having said that, you are very welcome and -again- I am very pleased to be your host and help you to have the best experience from the moment you step out the plane.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 420 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I was born and raised in Lima. Travelling around the world and connecting with new people has always been a part of my life. Now as a host I live this experience every day, helping people discover amazing places in Peru and making them feel Lima as their home.
Food and fitness lover. Detail oriented in everything I do. Relentless explorer of cultures, places and ideas.
Photography, architecture and design junkie. Drugs hater. Still in the closet vegetarian.
Lima is my city and home, I am looking forward to being your host.