Nido del Obraje is not unlike a home you'd find featured in Dwell Magazine. 2100 feet of restful bright-and-breezy indoor spaces with again as many feet of refreshing outdoor patios and courtyards with beautiful plants and lovely fountains. Did we mention the breath-taking views of town and sunsets? Nido is located on the NE edge of Centro, 3 min walk to the Fabrica and another 10-15 min to the stunning Parroquia and the vibrant Jardin in town center.
You will feel at home in Nido del Obraje (Nest of the Obraje).
You'll be welcomed into this sanctuary by a gurgling-fish fountain in the first courtyard.
Come on in to our, now your, comfy LIVING ROOM, which has a fireplace and stereo speakers that operate on your own devices via Bluetooth.
Open the sliding glass doors to enjoy the breezes and be mesmerized by the falling water in the courtyard fountains on either side.
Your KITCHEN is fully furnished!
Your downstairs MASTER SUITE has a king-size bed (luxurious mattress and fine linens), generous closet space, and a sliding door that opens onto the main courtyard. Sleep to the steady lull of the courtyard fountain. Your MASTER BATH has a roomy shower and a full-size soaking tub. Plenty of fresh towels.
Your GUEST SUITE, perched like a nest on the second floor, overlooks the courtyard and magical cityscape. Guests have their own private sitting balcony facing west. In this secluded suite, enjoy a private bath with a spacious shower. Again, plenty of fresh towels.
Also on the second floor, you'll find the DEN for reading or watching TV (Apple TV and Netflix available). The den has its own private bath and a couch that opens and adjusts for lounging or for sleeping an additional guest or two. (We advertise for 4 guests. If you want to add two, lets talk).
Outside the den, enjoy a large PATIO with comfy couches, colorful cactus and rustling trees. Take in amazing 24-hour, ever-changing views of town and skies. The morning sun reflecting off of the city as well as the vibrant sunsets, night lights, and starry skies are amazing.
At the bottom and top of the open stairway leading to the ROOFTOP GARDEN TERRACE you will find a desk and chair where you can write your novel, or catch up on with your friends, or read your favorite blog. (strong WiFi throughout.)
On the terrace you'll be surrounded by olive and citrus trees and other lovely plants. Enjoy drinks and hors-d'oeuvres around the hi-boy table as the sun disappears.
Exploring what 2013 CondeNaste readers voted the "top city in the world" is enthralling. However, Nido del Obraje will beg your return at the end of each day, and might even compel you to stay in on a few.
Zugang für Gäste
Full access to the full house! (One exception, while the garage is not accessible for parking, it is for washer and dryer.)
Interaktion mit Gästen
Living in Seattle means I can't be here to greet you personally. Darn. But you will get a warm San Miguel welcome from Elisa or Jaime. They'll see that you are settled in for a great visit. One of them will also be there for checkout when you reluctantly must depart. Both are fluent in Spanish and English and will be available by phone to address any needs that arise.
Weitere wichtige Infos
All indoor tap water is filtered and purified. Tastes good and is safe for drinking (ice cubes and frig water too).
Our gardener will come a couple of times during your stay to water the plants and tidy up the courtyard and patios. Our maid will come on Wednesday to tidy up the kitchen, freshen the baths, and clean the floors. Typical of San Miguel's wonderful peeps, these folks are warm, pleasant, and trustworthy. They will not invade your privacy. You will love them.
• Relaxation mandatory
• Having fun is a must
• NO SMOKING on property, including inside and outside areas (e.g., patios, courtyard, terraces)
• Check in after 3 PM until 10 PM (unless otherwise arranged with the owner). Check in after 10 PM is possible for a $25 fee.
• MUST checkout before 11 AM, at which time Eliza will meet you for a walk through and key return.
• Lost keys charge: $25 per set (full or partial)
• Cleaning Fee: $25 for each stay of 7 or fewer days.
• Only the number of guests indicated on the reservation are allowed to stay at the house overnight unless specific permission is granted by the owner.
• It is not permissible to move furniture from one floor to another. Any furniture moved on its own floor should be returned to its original location.
• Violations of these rules will be subject renters to additional fees.
• Damage Deposit: $500
• Outdoor quiet hours are from 10 PM to 8 AM. Any loud talking and or amplified music during this time must be kept indoors with doors and windows closed. Please respect our neighbors.
• Please leave Nido del Obraje in as close to the same condition you found it. Cleaning fee covers general cleaning and laundry. You are asked to do basic clean up before you leave (i.e. putting away your dishes, games, blankets, etc. Please leave linens on beds and hang towels to dry.