Comfortable 3 bedroom family home in peaceful setting near the centre of Edinburgh, 10 minutes by bus from the sights of the city centre or 20 minute walk along the Union Canal! The property is ideal for families with a park only a few steps away and off street parking for one car and free on street parking for another. The house provides space to relax and eat at the end of a busy day sight seeing.
- As the house is semi-detached then noise should be limited from 11pm.
- No candles are to be used.
- All windows and doors must be locked when leaving the proterty.
- Not suitable for those with animal fur allergies.
- Please respect our belongings as it is a family home and replace any consumables if they run out during your stay.
- Please leave outdoor shoes at the front door and no high heel shoes to be worn on wooden flooring.
I am a part time Design Technology technician and run a framing business in my spare time. I live with my wife and two children and have spent considerable time extending and developing our family home, which is on going, to make it a relaxing environment for all.