Welcome to my getaway! With all my heart, I created this place for you. A place that brings together comfort, convenience and I hope a wonderful stay.
The location will bring you within footsteps to the most famous Seattle attractions like the Space needle, as well as many local restaurants, bars and shops. The roof deck views are ideal to start your day with a cup of coffee or just take a relaxing break. To make your stay more pleasant, the place has been fully renovated
I have created this place with only one thought in my mind, my guests. I did my best to include all you may need for your stay: This space is designed for 3 adults and is about 350sq. My place is also kid/infant/family friendly place ;)
- One Queen bed
- One Murphy Full size bed sleeps 1
- Pack n play provided
Here is what will be available for you:
- Full Kitchen (equipped with plates, pans, utensils, cooking ware…)
- Coffee maker Keurig
- Folding dining table seats
- Spa towels
- shampoo, conditioner and soap
- Iron and ironing pad
TV with Netflix available
NO cable TV
Zugang für Gäste
- Roof deck with lounging chairs -> Space needle views and a 360-degree view of downtown
- Small Gym
Interaktion mit Gästen
I will be reachable by phone, email, text and app before, during and after your stay. I will contact you before your stay to facilitate your arrival.
This is a Self-check in and self-check out place. I will communicate the details to you couple of days before your stay.
Weitere wichtige Infos
- Parking (for reservation until Oct 2017)
Free on street parking is only available 8 PM to 8 AM, sundays and holidays.
Paid on street parking is available from 8 AM to 8PM with a 4 hours limit.
Outdoor public parking garage is available across the street.
- Parking (for reservation after Oct 2017)
Free parking will be available within the building. Please notice that all parking spots are pretty tight. I do not recommend something bigger than a compact car.
Here are the other things you may want to know:
- For safety reasons, building manager may ask you if you are an airbnb guest. Please say YES and provide my unit number. And you are good to go! :)
- No Cable but Netflix and internet provided
- View from kitchen give to the a gym window
- One of the bed is a Murphy bed
- Please Respect quiet hours 9pm to 8am
- Check out at 11am
- Max occupancy 3 people
- Please be mindful of noise in and outside of the unit
- Please observe all building rules
- Please no eating in the bed
- Please do not let anyone outside of your party into the building
I am Maryam, I initially moved from France to Seattle in 2013 to work for a French cheesemaker (funny story right?!). After a while I decided to stay at home and start to host on airbnb. This new airbnb adventure brings me so much joy, I hope I will be able to share with you. I always loved to travel and learn new languages. I can fluently speak french, english and I am learning Russian and Japanese on my free time ;)
I am looking forward to host you soon!