This beautiful four bedroom 19th century lake house is located on a 1.5 acre Cumberland Head lot. It offers lake access, with amazing views of Lake Champlain and the Green Mountains of Vermont.
The downstairs was recently renovated with new floors, walls, lighting, and tongue & groove wood ceilings. There is a full bath downstairs. The upstairs has four bedrooms and 1.5 baths. The bedrooms have one queen, one full, two twins, and one twin.
There is a lot of green space on the property with many mature trees and several sitting areas with benches. The property also has over 100' of private water front.
Zugang für Gäste
Full, private access to the main house on the property. Shared access to the south deck of the beach house, green spaces, kayaks, bicycles, and water front area.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Minimal interaction. There is a very good chance I will not be on the property, so you will likely self check-in and check-out.
Weitere wichtige Infos
You understand that swimming, and using the beach house deck and kayaks is at your own risk and that special risks may be involved with swimming, and using the beach house deck and kayaks. You accept full responsibility for any bodily injury arising from swimming, and using the beach house deck and kayaks and hold owner harmless. You understand there are potential dangers that swimming, and using the beach house deck and kayaks may present to children who are not carefully supervised, as well as the danger to any person swimming, and using the beach house deck and kayaks if a person has health risks, or if a person swims, and using the beach house deck and kayaks while intoxicated or using any kind of drugs or medication, or while pregnant. You agree to be fully and solely responsible for any accidents you may incur. You understand the risks discussed above and agree that you will assume all responsibility for yourself and for the consequences of those in your party. You agree to waive any claim whatsoever against owner for accidents or claims arising from swimming, and using the beach house deck and kayaks. All Airbnb Guests in my party acknowledge and agree that they have read and understand this waiver and they acknowledge that confirming below constitutes a binding and enforceable contract between Airbnb Guests and Airbnb Host.
• You agree to the Liability Waiver - "Other things to note" section of this listing.
• No cats allowed (sorry, I am allergic).
• Small, housebroken dogs allowed (under 40lbs).
• No pets allowed on furniture.
• Guests must NOT use the fireplace. The chimney exhausts into the attic, so the house will likely burn down if used!
• No large or loud parties allowed.
• If you use the boat house deck, please close the side door to the deck when you leave the deck area. By design, the door is a bit hard to open - so give it a good push.
• Before leaving, please remove all trash from the house. It should be placed in the appropriate waste containers on the south-side of the main house. Please also load all dirty dishes into the dishwasher, and start the machine before you leave. Thank you in advance for your cooperation. This helps me to keep the cleaning fee reasonable for guests.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 42 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
My name is Chris Lavigne. I work primarily in the software industry, and part-time as an actor. I am also an avid wine-maker and traveler. I offer my St. Pete Beach (Upham) Florida condo + my Lake Champlain guest cottage and main house on AirBnB.
I fell in love with Upham Beach on St. Pete Beach when I was a kid. I love the beach, water, nightlife, and great restaurants - so this condo location is perfect for me...and hopefully for you as well. I travel often for work and pleasure, so I rent it out while I am away or up in New York. Let me know when you are ready book my condo for some fun in the sun!
My guest cottage and main house on Lake Champlain in northern NY is a very peaceful and serene property. Right on Lake Champlain, it offers amazing views of the lake and the Green Mountain range. You can fish, swim, and boat right from the private slate beach. Only ten minutes to Plattsburgh, 50 minutes to Burlington or Lake Placid, 80 minutes to Montreal - it's located within an easy drive to a huge number of interesting places to explore.