Fabulous Loft in one of the trendiest parts of the Brooklyn, walking distance to Brooklyn Museum, Brooklyn Botanical Garden and Prospect Park. The neighborhood is quiet with tree lined streets, and very cool bars and restaurants close by. If ever you want to go to Manhattan so you can say that "I have been there and done that", the 2, 3, 4, 5, A, C, B and Q subway lines are within walking distance. -- In all fairness, Manhattan is worth a visit!
This large and light loft is located in a former apparel factory, which has several other lofts. The factory has only 4 floors, and our loft is on the 3rd floor, reaching from one side of the building to the other.
Our loft is NOT an open space. Our loft offers 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, very much like an apartment. All rooms are absolutely private, have walls to the ceiling, and have doors. One bedroom is very large and has a king-size bed; the kids room is also large and has a baby crib and toddler bed; and the third bedroom is smaller and has a double bed. The bedrooms are on one side of a long hallway, the two bathrooms are on the other.
The loft has an open kitchen to a very spacious dining area, and the dining areas is connected with a large living room. The living room has a sofa bed which sleeps two.
Overall, the apartment can accommodate 2 children, and up to 6 adults with two sleeping on the sofa bed. It is an ideal space for families with children.
All rooms have very large windows with blinds, as well as a ceiling fan and an air conditioning, and heaters.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests enjoy the entire apartment.
Interaktion mit Gästen
RECOMMENDATIONS: If you are interested, we are happy to share with you our very own list of favorite restaurants, bars and things to do.
EASY START: At your request and for an additional fee, we are happy to stock the refrigerator with goodies to get you off to a delicious and healthy start.
HOUSE CLEANING: We can arrange for regular house cleaning during longer stays.
Weitere wichtige Infos
ENTIRE APARTMENT OR BEDROOM WITH PRIVATE BATHROOM: Please note that when only one of us stays at the flat we sometimes rent out a room; when we are all gone, we rent out the entire loft. So when you are not able to rent the entire loft, it might be because at this time we are renting only a room. Just check for "Fabulous Brooklyn Loft -- Private bedroom and bathroom".
- NUMBER OF GUESTS: Please inform us of the number of guests who will be staying at the apartment, including children, and please let us know if additional guests are coming and when. If more guests arrive than were registered, we maintain the right to cancel the reservation without a refund. If more guests stayed than were registered, we reserve the right to claim the deposit.
- CHILD POLICY: Children under the age of 3 stay for free.
- SMOKING POLICY: Please do not smoke inside the apartment, and if you have an urge for a cigarette, please smoke outside the building.
- QUIET HOURS: Please be mindful of your neighbors, as you would at home, and do not make excessive noise off hours: 10 PM to 8 AM, or 22:00 to 08:00.
- TRASH AND RECYCLING: Please do not store garbage inside the apartment. There are containers for trash, as well as for cardboard, plastics, tins and glass outside the building on the right.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 74 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
We have lived in, and traveled to, fantastic parts of this world and we are now living between two continents, countries and cities: Exciting New York, and beautiful Lisbon. Both countries and cities are so different and we love them both.
New York is our home for a good part of the year and when we have been out for too long we miss walking the city streets and "the vibe". There always is something exciting and interesting happening, and it is wonderful to immerse in the unique rhythm of this great city. New York is a much better place to live than many might imagine, and most definitively makes for an excellent getaway at any time of year.
Touching down in Portugal makes our hearts jump. It is the place where we have part of our family and fabulous friends, and it is a place that offers a simple life in the best of terms.
Come and see for yourself! We are sure you will fall in love with the ways of life of both cities. We look forward to hearing from you and hosting you in one of our homes on either side of the pond!
Together my husband and I understand and speak a number of languages, but are most comfortable writing German, Portuguese or English.