Welcome in my 100sq.m apartment, ideally located, between Montmartre and Pigalle - for both enjoying the quiet/romantic Paris but also the trendy/nightlife side of the City of Light.
This is the perfect place for a young couple in Paris for the weekend :
- Tourism at Champs-Elysées and Opera during the day
- Shopping at Boulevard Haussmann and its famous French department stores (Galeries Lafayette & Printemps)
- Soothing and romantic evening at Montmartre for diner
- Crazy night at Pigalle.
You'll find on the last picture a mapping of the main touristic walking distances from the apartment.
- "Le Moulin Rouge" at 200 meters
- Pigalle : 10 minutes walk
- Montmartre and its famous places like "Les Abbesses" : 5 minutes walk
- Sacré Cœur basilica and its garden (on top of Montmartre) : 12 minutes walk
- Saint-Lazare : 12 minutes walk
- Opéra : 20 minutes walk
- Champs-Elysées : 15 minutes subway
All the facilities are close (bakery, supermarkets, tobacco shop).
Station "Place de Clichy" : All public transportation are available (Subways, Buses, Taxi, Bikes).
The room is the largest of the apartment including double bed (140x190cm) with bed sheets and plaid if needed. Please precise if you need towels.
Zugang für Gäste
Please note that I share this apartment with my 2 (cool) roommates.
- Private double room
- Shared kitchen
- Shared bathroom
- Shared living room
- Shared dining room
Interaktion mit Gästen
Available by phone and if one of my two roommates is on site they will also be able to assist you.
Weitere wichtige Infos
If your selected dates are unavailable please contact me and we'll try to find an arrangement.
Check In is flexible for both of us as I may be on a rush at work.
You may get the key from one of my roommates if he is on site (we are used to Airbnb).
Please enjoy the apartment as you would wanted me to enjoy yours.