Escape to a historic farm setting and enjoy the peaceful surroundings at this 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom Ottawa Lake vacation rental house that sleeps 10. This cobblestone home constructed in the 1800s rests on 96-acres overlooking distant hay fields and woods. A well-appointed 2,000-square-foot living space, a sun porch, outdoor grilling deck and a spacious restored barn provide an ideal getaway destination for travelers looking to explore the Ann Arbor area!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2 (Twin Room): 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3 (Dormitory w/ Trundle Bed: 2 Queen Beds, Twin Bed w/ Twin Trundle Pullout
A large, open field with beautiful views of the wooded horizon welcome you upon approaching this historic Ottawa Lake destination.
Tall trees and a stone walking path lead you to the home’s entrance. Step inside and head into the spacious, fully equipped kitchen, featuring modern stainless steel appliances.
Whip up tasty home-cooked dinners and move to the formal dining room, which boasts an elegant finished-wood table with seating for 8, a hanging chandelier and a rustic china cabinet. Uncork some wine and sit down to share memorable dining experiences with your travel companions!
The dining room flows into the sitting room with open-beam ceilings and a charming gas fireplace. Unwind during your downtime and curl up in front of the fire with a new book.
Gather with your travel companions in the vibrant living room that provides tasteful decorations and comfortable furnishings. Sip on your favorite mixed beverages while planning your next vacation adventure.
Enjoy a morning coffee and spend countless hours relaxing in the sun room. Nibble on an afternoon snack while catching up with your favorite programs on the flat-screen cable TV.
Head outside to the back deck on sunny days and fire up the gas grill for an evening barbecue. Play your favorite yard games before moving over to the fire pit area with provided wood. Watch the sunset then finish your night with a bonfire underneath a gorgeous, star-filled night sky.
The property also provides a restored barn with a lower-level dining table and an upstairs cathedral space. Share outdoor dinners with your company, plan your next family reunion or host your wedding at this large, private venue!
Return inside after your daily adventures and drift off to sleep in one of the comfortable bedrooms. The master bedroom provides a king-sized bed and a pristine en suite bathroom, where you can wash off to prepare for another exciting day!
Interaktion mit Gästen
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, sun room, back deck with gas grill, gas fireplace, central heating and air-conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, 3 cable TVs, WiFi, ample driveway parking, and much more
- The restored barn with lower-level dining and an upstairs cathedral provides an ideal space for events, your next family reunion or countryside wedding!
- Great Ottawa Lake location - Nestled on a historic 96-acre farm with easy access to attractions in the surrounding area!
- About 48 minutes away from the Detroit Airport and a drive away from Cedar Point, OH & the Michigan International Speedway!
- No smoking; violations will result in a fine of $500
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval, events will have an additional cost (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.