We're located right at the city center where everything is walking distance.
Your cozy vacation home in Baguio. Located right at the city proper, 2 minutes walk from Victory Liner Bus Terminal, and less than 10 minutes walk to SM Mall, and the famous Session Road.
You'll be staying close where the action is!
- Only the number of persons as per the booking is allowed to stay in the unit. Any additional person will be charged accordingly.
- Cooking is allowed, as long as you clean after use.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the rooms/house. Smoke at the balcony or terrace area and dispose cigarette butts into the ashtrays.
- Garbage must be placed at the receptacle bin.
- Gambling and illegal drugs are strictly prohibited.
- Turn off water faucets, lights and all electrical appliances whenever not in use or going out of the house.
- Lock your door at all times, we will not be liable for any loss of your personal belongings.
- Replacement cost shall be paid by guests due to abuse, negligence or deliberate damages on house properties including loss of room keys.
- Alcoholic beverage drinking is allowed but avoid disruptive behavior.
- Respect the privacy of other people in the neighborhood, refrain from screaming or making loud noises. Any complaint of excessive noises or unruly behavior will result to discharge from the house without any recourse to refund.
- Rates do not cover insurance of any sort, so guests are advised to take precautions. Owner shall not be liable for any accident or injury.
A host with a deep passion for traveling. I like small friendly towns, historical places, ancient civilizations, ancient architectural wonders, cultural heritages, bus travel, train travel, independent traveling, cultural immersion.
The more I travel, the more I realize why people "must" be different, and that's where respect is sown.
I would love to host any guest/s from all walks of life and fellow travelers from anywhere. Once guests were happy during their stay, I am twice as happy. Welcome!