2-story apartment, 3-bedroom great for family or group of 12+ persons. Lounge area with cable TV, kitchen and dining area. Two bathrooms, one down and one on the upper floor both with warm and cold showers. Balcony on the second level. Rooms are furnished with fine Ikea linens.
- Payment is arranged in advance as agreed with AirBNB.
- Check-in is at 12:00noon onwards / Checkout is up to 10:00am, to give us time to make up the rooms for the next guests.
- Only the number of persons as per the booking is allowed to stay in the unit. Any additional person will be charged accordingly.
- Cooking is allowed, as long as you clean after use.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the rooms/house. Smoke at the balcony or terrace area and dispose cigarette butts into the ashtrays.
- Garbage must be placed at the receptacle bin.
- Gambling and illegal drugs are strictly prohibited.
- Turn off water faucets, shower, lights, gas tank, water heater and all electrical appliances whenever not in use or going out of the house.
- Lock your door at all times, we will not be liable for any loss of your personal belongings.
- Replacement cost shall be paid by guests due to abuse, negligence or deliberate damages on house properties including loss or damage of house/room keys.
- Please handover the keys 15 minutes before checkout time to give us enough time to check the place. Taking home keys by accident shall be sent back by courier (LBC) at guests expense.
- Alcoholic beverage drinking is allowed but avoid disruptive behavior.
- Respect the privacy of other people in the house and/or the neighborhood, refrain from screaming or making loud noises including kids. Any complaint of excessive noises or unruly behavior will result to discharge from the house without any recourse to refund.
- Rates do not cover insurance of any sort, so guests are advised to take precautions. Owner shall not be liable for any accident or injury.
A host with a deep passion for traveling. I like small friendly towns, historical places, ancient civilizations, ancient architectural wonders, cultural heritages, bus travel, train travel, independent traveling, cultural immersion.
The more I travel, the more I realize why people "must" be different, and that's where respect is sown.
I would love to host any guest/s from all walks of life and fellow travelers from anywhere. Once guests were happy during their stay, I am twice as happy. Welcome!