We offer accommodation in one of our beautifully furnished double rooms with delightful views, each with its own en-suite bathroom and private balcony.
The price includes breakfast.
Located an hour’s drive from Prague, our B&B is situated in a lovely rural village set under the gothic royal castle Bezděz, in the vicinity of Doksy and Lake Mácha, romantic landscapes and forests, sandstone formations and mysterious ravines.
Spend your days enjoying the countryside and/or relax in our garden.
Some of the nearby attractions:
• Bezděz Castle, the “king of all castles” overlooking the village and gently rolling hills, with its unique early Gothic chapel, preserved fortification walls or spectacular panoramic views from the 30m tall Grand Castle Tower. Special events include concerts, historical fencing, exhibitions during the summer months and the traditional Bezděz Night Climb at the end of May.
• Doksy and Lake Mácha with sand beaches, boat sightseeing trips and wide range of other activities
• chateau Zákupy
• castles Houska and Kokořín with surroundings
• wakeboarding and ice-cream parlor with almost 140 flavors in Stráž pod Ralskem
• canoeing in the meanders and stone tunnel of Ploučnice River
• horseback riding in Vrchovany and castle ruins of Starý Berštejn
• Škoda Museum, plant tours and golf in Mladá Boleslav
• hiking trails and bicycle paths
5. 8. 2017–1. 10. 2017 Exhibition of old postcards from Lake Macha at Bezděz Castle
25. - 27. 8. 2017 EuroGames Doksy
26. 8. 2017 Castle Night at Bezděz Castle - historical fencing - music - tour with guides in historical costumes and with torches ..... and you might even see a ghost ....
26. and 27. 8. 2017 Historical shooting range at Bezděz Castle
27. 8. 2017 Vintage at Lake Mácha
1. - 2. 9. 2017 Bezděz - Hrady CZ - summer music and cultural festival
6. - 9. 9. 2017 XXXII. Woodcarving Symposium in Doksy
Zugang für Gäste
Our three rooms Přemysl, Agnes and Margaret are on the upper floor of our two-story house accessible by wooden stairs. All guests have access to a lovely area in the garden.