Peaceful country setting, long paved and gated driveway. Pool privilege upon request. Beautiful pasture, ponds, horses on property. 25 minutes from Downtown Dallas, Fair Park, Amphitheater
and Museums. Close to White Rock Lake, City of Rockwall and Lake Ray Hubbard. 10 minutes to Mesquite Rodeo Arena and Devils Bowl Speedway. 45 minutes to Dallas Cowboys AT&T Stadium/Texas Rangers/Six Flags. Close to 5 major interstates makes it easy to get anywhere in the Dallas/Ft. Worth metropolitan area.
Ask host about pets if you travel with pets.
Zugang für Gäste
Guest access property on paved driveway through sliding iron gate. If coming from I-635 on Cartwright you will need to make a u-turn and come back to entrance. There is a Cabin is at bottom if hill on right. Guest use of yard, fire pit, grill. Pool is for 18 and over only. There is no lifeguard on duty. Guest use of pool optional and only upon request with approval in advance.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Prefer text messages but will accept emails and voice calls. We like to meet and greet our guests if it works out schedule-wise.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Wifi and Direct TV. Cabin has 3 TV's.
- Quiet Hours are from 10:00 pm to 8:00 am
- No shoes in house.
- Must keep electric gate entry to driveway closed
- Please leave home tidy when leaving
- Outdoor fires in fire pit only
- No smoking indoors or on porch. Outdoor smoking area will be provided.
- Turn off all TV's, lights and appliances before leaving
- Full kitchen use OK, but please clean up after yourselves
- Please do not pour grease or other harmful liquids down drain
- Please do not cross fences into pastures horses are occupying. You may pet the horses from behind the fence.
- Please feel free to feed leftover veggies to horses
- Property surrounding cabin is a sanctuary for rabbits and squirrels. Turtles and birds use the ponds. Please respect all animals.
No unattended minors!
Put trash in outside container when checking out.
Seperate rates and arrangments are available upon request for holding weddings or other large gatherings on the grounds.