Welcome to our spacious, newly-renovated private room in a 2-story house - your perfect NY home away from home! The apartment has a beautiful skylight, bamboo floors, spacious common area and kitchen. It is great for a single guest, however, it can easily fit 2 people.
The room is very bright, has a lot of storage space (hangers included), AC / heaters, decorated with New York inspired wall art.
We will provide you with everything you may need during your stay:
clean sheets and towels, high-speed WiFi internet, microwave, kettle, pots and pans, iron with a board, hair dryer etc.
There is a full bathroom with soap, shampoo, and conditioner.
Zugang für Gäste
Kitchen, living area and bathroom are shared.
Front porch with table and chairs.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We live in the house (1st floor) and happy to help with anything you need. Feel free to text / call us if you have any special requests or questions regarding your stay or trip in general.
We also provide several tour plans in the city for the guests!
Weitere wichtige Infos
The place is good for solo adventurers, students, interns and business travelers.
There are security cameras at the front of the house and hall area to ensure guest safety
- - 1. No visitors, other then discussed before the reservation. If there are extra guests found to be in the unit that you have not registered, there will be a $30 charge for each.
- 2. During the week we ask for quiet 10.30 PM to 9 AM and on weekends 11.30 PM to 9 AM.
- 3. The guest who made the reservation must be who checks in, and will need to provide an Government ID.
- 4. Please no shoes in the house.
- 5. No shoes in the house
- 6. Wash the dishes right after use
- 7. Keep the place clean -
8. Be respectful to everyone at the house
- 9. Please turn off AC and light when you are not around.
- 10. Smoking is under no circumstances allowed inside the unit. You can smoke at the front porch as long as you clean up any mess / butts. Anyone caught smoking in the unit will be charged an extra $50 cleaning fee.
Thanks and looking forward to your stay!
Stacy and Simon