Check reviews under 'Idyllic Home in Posh Oak Bay'. Private entrance to a 2-story 1908 Arts and Crafts home on a quiet street .with parking. Willows Beach, tennis courts, parks, rec centre, liquor store, banks and restaurants within 6 - 10 minutes walking in 3 unique villages. Bus stop is 100m from house and 10 minute ride to the city centre or UVIC . Two upstairs guest bedrooms 1 Queen bed w/ box spring and 2 bunk beds. Two bath rooms, laundry, fully equipped kitchen and dishwasher.
- Smoking is allowed outside only. Central A/C recirculates the air through the entire house.
- Please be kind to my 100 year old soft wood fir floors
- Park in the driveway and not on street.
- Please do not leave doors open to prevent the neighbours cats from entering and due to air conditioning.
- Respect downstairs neighbour by treading lightly and not having late night sessions in living room.
- Please do not adjust thermostat. The upstairs does not get great circulation and with no insulation in roof it gets quite warm upstairs. the best thing to do is open some windows to get a cross breeze.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 41 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Happy content bachelor living the life in beautiful Victoria. Retired chef now working as researcher with the Canadian Forest Service. Avid gardener and intrepid outdoor adventurer. The mountains and the ocean feed my soul.