Welcome to our spacious, newly-renovated private room in a 2-story house - your perfect NY home away from home! It's great for a single guest, however, it can easily fit 2 people.
The room is very bright, has decent storage space (hangers included), AC / heaters, all the essentials (phone charger per request). Full size bed with comfortable memory foam mattress and stylish bedding.
Full bathroom with thick, soft towels, soap, shampoo, conditioner and hair dryer.
Zugang für Gäste
Kitchen, living area and bathroom are shared.
Front porch with table and chairs.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We live in the house (first floor) and happy to help with anything you need. Feel free to text / call us if you have any special requests or questions regarding your stay or trip in general.
Weitere wichtige Infos
The place is good for solo adventurers, students, interns and business travelers.
There are security cameras at the front of the house and hall area to ensure guest safety
- - 1. No guests other than the those who have reserved the property are authorized to be in the unit. We take the Airbnb verification process seriously as it provides a safe and secure way for the guest and host to know they are operating in a trusted environment. Please make sure to book the appropriate number of guests. Anyone who will be in the unit for any length of time should be considered a guest and counted in the total. If there are extra guests found to be in the unit that you have not registered, there will be a $20 charge for each.
- - 2. During the week we ask for quiet 10.30 PM to 9 AM and on weekends 11.30 PM to 9 AM.
- 3. The guest who made the reservation must be who checks in, and will need to provide an Government ID.
- 4. Please no shoes in the house.
- 5. In an effort to allow guests to be able to check in at 4p, we strictly enforce a late "check out" fee. "Check out" is at noon, and any guest who has not "checked out" before 12:15p the day of checkout, will incur a $25 fee for every 30 min they are still in the unit after 12:15pm. "Checked out" means they have left the property, along with their belongings. As an example, someone who is still in the unit at 12:50pm, will incur a $50 fee. We do make certain exceptions to this rule upon email request, feel free to ask.
- Smoking is under no circumstances allowed inside the unit. You can smoke at the front porch as long as you clean up any mess / butts. Anyone caught smoking in the unit will be charged an extra $50 cleaning fee.
- Anyone who violates these rules will be asked to leave, without a refund.
- Thanks and looking forward to your stay! Stacy and Simon
Dieser Gastgeber hat 22 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen