My place is situated near the intersection of Gregorio Araneta Avenue and Maria Clara St. and on the same side as the entrance to Talayan Village. It is approximately 225 meters away from Quezon Avenue. With easy access to different restaurants, bars, malls, schools and church. The place is spacious and comfortable to live in. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids).
- House Rules:
- 1. Close all doors and windows before leaving.
- 2. Conserve energy and water. Turn off aircon, lights and faucet when not in use.
- 3. Animals and pets are not allowed
- 4. Smoking is not allowed.
- 5. Put your trash in the bin.
- 6. Take out the trash everyday to prevent insects and pests.
- 7. Do not throw tissue or napkin in the toilet bowl.
- 8. Do not invite new acquaintances from the malls, streets or bars into our home for everyone's safety and security.
- 9. Inform your host if bringing an unregistered guest.
- 10. Avoid loud music and noise as a respect to our neighbors.
- 11. Provide full names and ID's with photo of all guests including children via email few days before check-in.
- 12. Follow check-in and check-out time.
- 13. Early check-in and extended check-out is allowed if there are no guest checking-in/out on the same date.
- 14. Get/leave the key with our staff.
"Simplicity is not a simple thing", because those simple things made everyone more satisfied and happy. Like units that we offer to our valued guests. We may not have luxurious units, but then we can assure you that even for a short time you will be satisfied and inspired to travel and visit different places.