Welcome to KADENA Okinawa! !!
Allow me to support your trip and experience staying in Okinawa! I`ll do my very best in order that you can go back home with the most beautiful memories!If you went to Okinawa, I recommend Kadena because of access is convenient.You can accommodate up to a total of 10 people.Could be a group of friends, 1 or 3 families, or training camp. There are 4 bedrooms.
4mins walking distance from beach, Okinawa restaurants, a convenience store, are located near the apartment.
About the 4 bedroom, there have different concept, 2 bedroom color likes to women would be prefer,
2 bed rooms colors likes to men would be prefer. By the way, please choose you likely, to be relax,
enjoy my apartment.
Zugang für Gäste
Basically, all of facilities are available for you.
Interaktion mit Gästen
If you have question about sightseeing or our room, please message me and ask me any time!
Weitere wichtige Infos
Please be reminded of the following guidelines and Japanese manners during your stay to make everyone feel comfortable and happy!
※ Please try and follow the Japanese manners while staying. (If you can not follow those guidelines, you may be forced to check out even during lodging).
1) After confirming the reservation, we will send you an IMPORTANT guide on how to check-in and with some description of the room, so please be sure to check the message thoroughly.
2) You may not be able to use the internet while heading to your room to check-in. In order to avoid trouble in such a case, please take a screenshot using your smart phone or print out the check-in guide.
※If you arrive in Japan without confirming my guide, you may have to wait for a long time until I respond to you on your arrival, even if you call me. So please check all the content.
3) Check out time is at 11 o'clock. In case of being late without permission, we will collect a fine of 5,000 yen per person per hour.
4) Please do not bother the neighborhood or cause trouble.
・Please do not make noise in rooms, shared space, buildings (entrance). Please keep in mind and keep as quiet as possible, especially considering the neighborhood from 9 PM to 7 AM.
・Please do not invite people other than guests to your room. If we discover that there are more people than you have stated to stay during your stay, we will charge twice the usual additional fees.
・Separate the garbage (bottle, can, plastic, others).
5) Common space (corridor and stairs), interior are all completely smoke-free.
6) Please collect garbage. Please keep collected garbage in designated place mentioned in your check-in guide.
7) When checked out leaving things that can not be disposed of as normal garbage, such as a suitcase, a stroller, huge boxes etc., we may charge the garbage disposal fees.
8) Please take off your shoes at the entrance (inside).
9) Hair dye is prohibited indoor, bathroom, washroom etc. ※ If you do so at the bathroom or wall, the dye can not be removed even after cleaned.
10) Please do not take home furnishings or items with you. If you take it back with you by mistake, please return it as soon as possible. If you take anything with you, or lose anything, you will be subject to paying the fees for replacements.
11) Please contact me immediately if you break anything in the room.
12) If you lose the room key, you will be charged 20,000 yen for key exchange.
※ If you accidentally take it home, we will charge you to return it as soon as possible and 5,000 yen as a key creation fee. That is because I have to guide new guests on same day or near future guests.
13) Receiving delivery/Amazon or mail / delivered items ordered by yourself to the accommodation is prohibited. If you must, please have them sent to nearest convenient store (Family Mart) instead.
14) Losing or damaging the Pocket Wifi will incline you to a fee of (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)) Please let me know how many are you, including children number.
Regarding child fees
One child under the age of 12 years old will not be charged!
For example> 5 guests consisting of 3 adults and 2 children under 12 years old. Reservation will be for 4 guests!