You couldn't ask for a better location in the city centre - right in the heart of the buzzing area of Liverpool One, with all bars, clubs, attractions and Liverpool's main shopping centre within easy walking distance.
The place is modern, clean and fresh with all amenities - the perfect base for a comfortable stay exploring Liverpool. A bright modern, clean bathroom and comfy double beds.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We are happy to be as involved or uninvolved as guests would like. We appreciate privacy is one of the most important aspects of sleeping somewhere you do not call home and we respect this entirely. However, that is not to say that we are against a friendly chat. Please fire away if you have any questions about your stay whatsoever, whether its restaurant recommendations, things to do or even if you can't find where something is in the property. Don't you dare cut that pizza with a knife!
Weitere wichtige Infos
Things to note about check in/out times. Check out is 11am, our cleaners will arrive at this time to begin cleaning for next guests. If you require a later check out this may or may not be available but there will be a £20 charge payable should it be so. This is to cover the extra time our cleaners will have to wait as they usually commence all cleans at 11am upon check out. Unfortunately we won't be able to confirm a late check out until a few days before your stay in case we have new guests arriving! We also can't confirm any early check ins until very close to the time for the same reasons. We can do our best to let you in to drop bags off from 12pm if you wish to explore the centre before check in. Though we again we can't always guarantee this. Actual check in will remain at 3pm unless we tell you that the place is ready earlier. If you wish to drop your bags before 3pm, please let us know by message. In short - we want you guys to get in as early as possible, we just want to make sure that you are aware that nothing is guaranteed until closer to the time! :) Many thanks for co-operating.
TOWELS & LINEN
- We provide all bed linens (sheet, duvet cover, pillow cases)
- We provide 1 bath towel per guest and a hand towel for each bathroom. Please bring your own if you require more.
We have a wonderful mobile hairdresser who can attend the apartment, should any of your group want their hair doing. Please ask if this is something you require.
- -No parties, stag do's, hen parties or birthday celebrations under the age of 25. Sorry - this is a quiet residential building and is not suited for this type of stay. Any requests which are found breach these rules will be cancelled
- -Smoking is not allowed in any part of the apartment or building including stairs / lift / hallway/ bedrooms/ bathrooms.
- -We just ask you be respectful of our neighbours when leaving and entering the building.
- -No more people other than those who have booked without prior consent. There is constant security watch on who enters and leaves the apartment so we know who's staying at all times.
- We just want you to enjoy your stay in our beautiful city as much as is humanly possible without causing any trouble :) I'm sure the for the vast majority of guests this goes without saying!
- There is a £50 charge for the loss of a car park fob. They are £50 to replace!
Dieser Gastgeber hat 769 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
We (Katy & Joe) are a young, friendly, fun-loving couple who have been hosting on Airbnb for over a year. We share a strong passion for the concept - so much so that we set up our own company "Host So Simple" back in April, hence the addition of Erin & Natalie who help us out! We manage properties in Liverpool where the owners are unable to host guests themselves - allowing guests to experience some of the most luxurious apartments Liverpool has to offer.
We are involved in numerous different avenues of business and having lived in Liverpool all our lives - the thought of helping more people to see this wonderful city is something we are extremely enthusiastic about!
We love to travel and meet new people and Airbnb is a great tool in allowing us to do this.
Our hobbies are taking our dogs for a walk, keeping fit and visiting our great city's many culinary delights and lively nightlife (to which we are more than happy to give advice on!)
We ensure all of our properties are up to the standard we expect when staying elsewhere and strive to give our guests the best base possible to explore Liverpool and the surrounding areas! However, we realise that privacy is an important aspect when staying away from home - so we operate a very a much 'leave you to it' style of approach whilst making sure we are always available should you require any help whatsoever.
If you are reading this as a first time Airbnb user then please tell us - we would be happy to answer any concerns you may have, we love to help. Remember: there are no silly questions!
We look forward to giving you a warm 'Scouse' welcome to our city :)