This cute and convenient apartment is located in Williamsburg with easy walking access to both Bushwick and Greenpoint. These are 3 of the hippest, most happening neighborhoods in NYC. They are known for their artistic, young, and innovative vibes. Tons of great restaurants, coffee shops, clothing shops, and artist spaces. The lovely McCarren and Cooper parks are short walks from the apartment. Manhattan is also a quick train ride away, if that's your thing.
This top (3rd) floor apartment gets lots of light and has a bunch of windows. Cute shops and restaurants are just outside your doorstep, and there is even a bountiful bodega directly downstairs! The space has a separate bedroom (full bed), living room (couch pulls out to full bed), kitchen (well equipped) & bathroom (shower, sink, toilet). I have a window AC that cools the whole place. The TV is smart and has Netflix, Hulu, and HBO. There is a laundromat two buildings away and I have a line to dry your clothes on.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I'm always a message away if you need anything. I'm happy to provide food, shopping and entertainment recommendations, if wanted.
1. Please take off your shoes when you enter the apartment. You may place them in the bottom shelves to the left of the door.
2. You must do your dishes immediately after using them.
3. Do not leave open food containers. Make sure all food items are in air tight containers or inside the refrigerator.
4. Place all trash entirely inside the garbage and make sure that the lid is closed securely.
5. Double check that all lights and appliances (AC, oven) are off whenever you leave the apartment.
6. Please be kind to the neighbors.