Enjoy Seattle's breathtaking views of the water, in your luxurious and comfortable home away from home. This ultra-modern one bedroom is located within short walking distance of Pike Place Market, the Space Needle, Amazon, and many shops as well as an extensive list of restaurants and bars. This downtown luxury Seattle high-rise condo features modern amenities, stylish decor, and 360 degrees of breathtakingly stunning views of the water and Space Needle from our rooftop.
This beautiful apartment is furnished with modern furniture, fixtures and appliances. Most importantly - the furniture is cozy and comfortable! Each night, you will enjoy our comfortable bedding, comfortable premium mattress to ensure you sleep comfortably and wake up revitalized. You will be on a high floor above the city, with gorgeous views of the water and you can complement it with a cup of tea or coffee, in the morning or a glass of wine at night. For your entertainment we have a smart TV with Roku TV that will have access to Netflix, Amazon Prime, HBO Now.
We also have a kitchen fully-stocked with utensils. You will love the top-of-the-line Bosche appliances for cooking. Everything you need for a wonderful experience in Seattle.
Zugang für Gäste
You will have access to the entire condo, community lounge, roof deck, and fitness center during your stay. There is a gym with free weights, basic machines, treadmills, and ellipticals and peloton bicycles available for your use.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We are here for you! If anything is missing or comes up, do not hesitate to reach out at any time. We want you to have a comfortable and pleasant stay.
--- Apartment and Building Rules ---
1. MANAGEMENT & NEIGHBORS: If anyone asks about your presence in the building, please ONLY mention that you are a guest of Adam and Pamela. Please do not mention Airbnb. Management aren’t too keen on the concept of Airbnb.
2. QUIET HOURS: 10:00 PM-9:00 AM. Please avoid making excessive noise during that time out of respect for our neighbors.
3. MAIL AND PACKAGES: Unfortunately, the building management cannot hold packages for you. If you'd like to send or receive a package, I’d be happy to arrange something.
4. OCCUPANCY: The occupancy limit is strictly enforced; excess persons can result in eviction.
5. SMOKING: 100% non-smoking. Smoking is not permitted in the apartment or on building premises. By Seattle law, you may smoke 20 ft. away from any building entrance. Smoking is subject to both fines by the building ($300) and an extensive cleaning fee ($750).
6. PETS: Pets are not allowed on the property unless prior approval has been given, as special cleaning is needed. We love our furry friends, but many of our guests have (severe) allergies.