Elegant, modern, and historic loft located in the heart of Old Montreal.
Located seconds away from the historic Notre-Dame Basilica and countless world-renowned restaurants.
Walk the cobblestone streets in Montreal's best neighborhood.
The loft is is walking distance to
Place D'Armes Metro - public transportation (4 min)
Chinatown/downtown (10 min)
Plateau Mont Royal (15 min).
You can walk everywhere!
grocery/convenience store and SAQ (liquor/wine) nearby.
Our unit books quick, act now
- Noise complaints will result in a $100 fine taken from the security deposit. No excess noise past 11pm.
- After multiple complaints, guests will be asked to leave and their reservations will be cancelled.
- No smoking indoors and no parties. If ignored, $150 fine taken from the security deposit.
- Leave the apartment in good standing. If anything breaks, please inform us to arrange possible compensation for damages. We don't sweat the little things.
- We attempt to accommodate earlier check-ins and later check-outs when possible. However, if it disrupts our cleaning schedule (and we're notified last minute) a $50 charge will be issued to accommodate these late requests. Please let us know of these possible arrangements well in advance and we can try to accommodate free of charge!
- Read our "House Guide" and obey all rules we list within.
- Most importantly, have fun and explore!
Montrealer at heart whos explored every inch of the city I love to live in.
Avid world traveller who has spent time living out of brief cases and backpacks alike.
I look forward to showing you around town and sharing with you the reason I love Montreal oh so much.
If you ever need help knowing where to go or what to do in the Old port, feel free and reach out to me regardless if you stay with us or not!