Our SEA-esta studio is located in the heart of Pawleys Island mainland, just off US 17 between the North & South Causeway and adjacent to the entrance of the renowned True Blue Resort and Caledonia Golf Courses. It is attached to a family owned home and has its own private entrance and parking. The Beach is a 5 minutes drive and if you golf, we are located roughly the same distance to True Blue & Caledonia Golf Courses.
Our 400 square foot studio comes with a comfortable queen size bed with plush neutral linens. There is an oversized closet with hangers, iron and ironing board and it's just the right size to store all your travel items during your stay. The galley style bathroom has a well lit vanity, with walk in shower and complimentary soft plush towels. The kitchenette has a microwave, Nu wave cooktop (no freestanding oven or stove), refrigerator, coffee maker, blender, utensils, dishes and much more. Outside you'll find a small charcoal grill.
Zugang für Gäste
There is a small deck outside your entrance and a larger outdoor sitting area under a thatch of shady oaks beside a pretty Hosta garden. Beach towels are located in the closet for your convenience. Please hang used beach towels outside the unit on the rack provided. There are a few beach chairs on site, but please inquire regarding availability. If they aren't being used by family, I am happy to share them with you during your stay.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Our property is clean, well maintained, and private. Should you need anything during your stay, I live on-site. I am engaging, friendly and eager to assist; but also respectful of your privacy. I can easily be reached via phone, text, email or a knock on the door, when I'm home.
Please enjoy our space, but make sure all trash is contained in the trash bags provided. Smoking is ONLY permitted outside and butts MUST be respectfully disposed of in the containers provided. No loud music after 10pm. Extra persons and guest are permitted only with permission from the host. At checkout please unlatch the interior door and place the keys in the bowl on the bistro table.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Our beautiful public beaches and creek waterways are an easy 5 minute drive from our property. True Blue Golf Course along with its sister course, Caledonia are located behind the property and are known to be considered amongst the 100 greatest public courses in America by Golf Digest, Golf Magazine and Golf Week. There are 6 other great golf courses located within 3 miles of our property.
- Check in - 3pm to 8 pm
- Check out - 11am
- Quiet hours - after 10pm
- Please be respectful of our neighbors
- Number in your party must be accurate for safety and comfort
- Late fees - $25 for late check out if it impacts housekeeping.
- Late fees - $50 if late check out impacts the next guest. If you must stay past 11am, please book an add'l day. We will do our best to accommodate your specific need when possible.
- Smoking is ONLY permitted outside and all butts MUST respectfully disposed of in the containers provided. There will be a $25 charge if housekeeping has to pick up discarded smoking related trash.
- Please enjoy our space, but please make sure all trash is contained in trash bags provided.
- Makeup removal - Please do not use our wash clothes or towels to remove make up. We will provide specific wash cloths for your convenience and this purpose.