Discounted 15% (Monday-Friday) business bookings of 3 nights or more. November bookings attract a 10% discount. This grand terrace, restored and renovated exclusively for Airbnb, will entice you with all the luxury world travellers deserve. Used for the filming of 'Two Hands' with Heath Ledger & Brian Brown, now available for explorers, business travellers and families alike. Large proportions & seven separated living/seating areas to relax, read & the plan your next great day out in Sydney.
Be the first to experience this amazing home, before anyone else. Brand new, exquisitely renovated and restored.
Walk in off the picturesque Bourke Street to a sanctuary second to none.
Beautiful, eclectic pieces of art and design are throughout this home with and accent on Australian History.
Relax in one of the many (seven) areas designated to time out with friends.
Underfloor heating will radiate throughout giving a warmth no other heating can.
All mattress are top quality and linen will make for a perfect sleep.
Well lit and loads of natural light from front, back and above bathe this home with warmth.
Kitchen is well equiped with and abundance of all you could possibly need for entertaining.
The deck extending from the kitchen is a great place to BBQ or relax under the stars.
Personal sound systems in the bedrooms.
Skylights in the bathrooms add ventilation and a lovely view above.
You will be mesmerized by the attention to detail and the uniqueness of this fabulous home.
Zugang für Gäste
Whole luxurious house - 9 beds in total.
Please advise bedding configuration at time of booking.
ϖ Master bedroom, Kookaburra Room - Super King bed or 2 King Singles
ϖ 2nd bedroom, Kangaroo Room - Super King bed or 2 King Singles
ϖ 3rd bedroom - King size bed or 2 single beds
ϖ 4th bedroom - Queen bed
ϖ 5th bedroom, Emu Room - Queen bed
ϖ 6th bedroom, Koala Room - Queen bed.
I can sleep 12 very comfortably on real hotel grade mattresses.
A further 4 can sleep, if required, on flat four seater couches with linens. Extra space is available in this huge house for pop-up, inflatable Euro beds (2-4adults).
Interaktion mit Gästen
I am available for questions anytime, and close by for emergencies. All local amenities are listed in our guest book.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Find a detailed house manual on arrival and within booking information. This useful document can be shared with all guests and must be signed by all adults listed on booking prior to your stay. The plants inside and outside the house need watering every other day, if you are not able to do this please let me know so alternative arrangements can be made.
- We would expect you treat this home as you would your own. It is not possible for unregistered guests to adhere to the house manual or rules, unless you advise them. We also like and respect our neighbours, and want to maintain the peaceful neighbourhood :)
- This is a shoe free house. To keep it pleasant for all.
- House manual must be signed by all adults prior to your stay .
- Third party bookings will be cancelled. Please book as the guest and not on behalf on someone else.
- Please advise email addresses of all adults when booking is confirmed via this message thread. You need to add the email addresses of all adult guests, to the message thread so a house manual and guidebook can be sent to all.
- Arrival time must be given also at time of booking.
- The house has registered keys and you will be given one or two keys depending on your booking. The cost of replacing the system is AU500 if a key is lost, as the locks and the keys will need to be replaced.
- INTERNET: you will be logged in on arrival. Capped limit (100GB p/month or 3.2GB p/day), suitable for normal browsing not excessive usage. Illegal downloads will be reported and internet ceased.
- Please advise if baby needs are required as they are not on premises.
- Please discuss pet needs before booking. We would love to host your furry friend, although a discussion prior to booking is necessary, so we can ensure all is perfect for your pet and others.
I'm passionate about renovation, restoration, recycling and bringing things back to life. My little heritage house has been a work in progress for over 25 years and I love it.
My favourite travel destination to date is Sardinia IT, as it was the most relaxed holiday to date, and my two small girls would agree it was stunningly beautiful.
Sydney has been home for over 20 years, and I could not imaging a more blessed city to live in.
Airbnb has allowed me to spend more time with my children and find flexibility in my work.
I look forward to making your stay perfect.