Registered with the city, over 205 5-star reviews on the TA site ( see number of reviews), this beautiful, sunny, fully-furnished 80m2(861 sq. ft.) flat, with elevator, sleeps up to 5 people comfortably in 2 rooms, with a minimum 3-night stay. Top amenities,A/C, Jacuzzi bathtub, artistic touches, excellent transport, good services, all within the walls of ancient Rome, between the Colosseum and Termini station. **Note there is the 3.50 each nightly Rome tax to be paid in cash euros at arrival.**
You can see our over 205 5-star reviews on the TA site under number of reviews - we are on AirBnB since August 2017 and we offer a unique and and stunning apartment, a favorite among international travellers looking for localised travel to Rome, featuring a large, comfortable master bedroom with a queen bed and an even larger, spacious second bedroom with three single beds, two of which can be joined to form a second double bed on request, for five people. We have a baby crib and chair on request and toys, books and videos for children.The art-laden custom-built eat-in kitchen seats five people and is fully furnished to cook your own meals if you like, with dishwasher and many amenities. The large custom-furnished bath has double sinks, a Jacuzzi bathtub, monsoon shower head and a washer and hairdryer among other spacial details. There are two flat screen sat tvs, one in the cozy tv lounge at the entrance and one in the designer-built entertainement center the second bedroom with a dvd/cd library, dvd player and stereo.Large and fascinating library with many guide books and art books on Italy in English and other languages you can use, with special touches such as an antique drinking fountain, unique art and many artistic details added during the custom renovation with hand-crafted-on-site cabinetry by the owner (who is a designer), featuring delicate two-tone wainscotting in rooms, two-tone interiors, ample closets and shelves and tasteful handmade details. Cimate control with 5-speed ceiling fans in rooms, air conditioning available at extra cost, to be paid at check-out in cash euros, according to meter use at 3 Kw per hour with a Kw costing 45 cents of a euro. The excellent heating and use of fans included is in price. The 60 euros cleaning fee includes utilities and linens fees.
******************IMPORTANT EXTRA FEE AT CHECK-IN*****************
***Extra fee of the varying-by-group Rome Tourist tax to be paid in cash euros during check-in of 3.50 e. each person nightly for people age 10 and over,(children under 10 don't pay the tax) maximum 10 nights taxable. Unfortunately this website does not allow us to collect the tax on this site and all legal and registered rental owners in Rome must ask payment in cash at check-in, we will let you know exactly what to pay, according to number and age of guests and nights of stay,at 3.50 euros per person nightly, for people age 10 and over, max. 10 nights payment. ****************************************************************************
We work on a basis of trust with our guests, please use the apartment responsibly, saving energy and leaving the apartment in a good state, with the blankets and linens folded, and dishes washed, possibly.
Zugang für Gäste
The entire 80 m2 (861 sq. ft.) apartment and two balconies are accessible, apartment landing, entrance and elevator/lift for three people or 300 kg and small inner patio near internal garden, which is accessible through a door down the stairwell from the lift/elevator when you enter the building.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We check you in at an arranged time and arrange check-out with you then or you can contact us during your stay to arrange it. If you need to contact us during your stay, you can call us at any time, our numbers are near the phone along with the emergency number information, in case of emergency, please contact us by phone or we can be there in 1 and 1/2 hrs., we are 24-hour concierges.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Many beautiful, elegant and practical touches to the flat, all you need for a comfortable stay in a real home away from home in Rome. We've added a special security door for guests' peace of mind, making the entire apartment like a safe, and also added special top level St. Gobain double doors and windows for extra quiet. We have special bio-architecture shielded electrical wiring in the house to reduce electromagnetic interference with living spaces. There is a small plant garden on a balcony and an orchid collection inside. We have a large selection of dvd's to watch and cd's, besides many interesting art books and novels. There is a Jacuzzi tub for guests' use, 5-speed ceiling fans and air conditioning paid by the meter for an extra fee to be paid at check-out. Heating and fan usage are included in price. We provide assistance at any time during your stay, you can call us any time.
- Please do not make noise after 10.30 pm as this is a condominium and we need to respect other inhabitants, thank you. Please take good care of the apartment, leaving it as clean as possible and not wasting energy if possible. Thank you!
- Suitable for able-bodied seniors who can climb at least ten steps at the entrance of the building to get to the elevator/lift. If you have a pram/baby carriage or wheelchair, it must be foldable and you should bring it in folded into the elevator and keep in the apartment always.
- Smoking is allowed on balconies only, where we provide containers with sand in them to leave the butts.
- Please remove sheets and pillow-cases and leave them folded on the beds with the bed covers and comforters, do not remove comforter covers as they are fragile, we will take care of them. Please leave towels in the hamper in the bath. Please do not wash the house linens, we will take care of it.
- Rome's water is drinkable and good, it is heavy in calcium and leaves residue when boiled in pots, so please wash your dishes well. Many people also drink mineral water, but whether tap or mineral it is a personal choice.
- Air conditioning is paid for by the meter, it costs 1.20 per hour to use all three units, so most people use the overhead fans most of the time and only turn on air conditioning when it is really hot and needed at night or peak hours of day, keeping also the 5-speed overhead fans on which use is included in the weekly utility fees
- Air conditioning is paid for at check-out in cash euros according to usage on meter, if used.
- Check-in after 2 pm , check-out by 10 am or ask if part day rental available on the last day for late departure at half-price of a day.
- We greet guests at check-in at an agreed upon time and offer a tour of how to use house appliances, then offer to show you trnaport options on a city map we give to you and answer any questions you may have, leaving you the wifi password and our cell phone numbers where to call us for any reason needed. We can come to the apartment if needed in 2 hrs time, as we live outside Rome.
Married to a design professor with a warm personality like her own, she is an artist and a life-long student and we both enjoy meeting and hosting people from all over the world in one of the most beautiful cities of the world.