Onsite Management, 24/7 Customer Support, No Additional Fees! Free Parking (garage & carport) plus Free Wi-Fi!
*Hassle Free Check in & Check Out Procedures* We work with our guests to accommodate early check ins and late check outs when the calendar is open, just ask!
1: This home is only a 2 minute drive down to the Private Beach and all amenities, including Pools, Restaurants, Bars, Tennis Courts, etc. We offer Golf Cart Rentals for $30 a day! Please let us know if you are interested in advance.
2: If walking to the beach and amenities, it is about a 7-10 minute walk.
3: We offer cots, high chairs, Pack N Play, baby gates and Grill rentals!
4: Our homes are SELF-SERVE, guests are advised to bring their own consumables. What do we provide? We provide towels, linens, a fully equipped kitchen and all furnishings. Utilities, free Wi-Fi, free Parking and access to all amenities! Additionally, when we prepare the home for our guests, our cleaning crew leaves a roll of toilet paper in each bathroom, 1 paper towel roll in the kitchen, 3 trash bags, dish detergent, 1 sponge, hand soaps and 4 coffee packs.
5: How does check in work? We reach out to our guests a few days before arrival via email to walk them through the process and provide the door code. Once you enter the unit, you will receive 2 parking passes, 1 pool card, 1 garage remote and 1 Visit America Discount Gold Card! Our unit also has a binder filled with information about the area, emergency contact numbers, house rules, community rentals and Tampa Bay activities!
6: I read on an old review electric is an additional fee? Electric is not an additional fee anymore! These homes are under new management and our prices are all inclusive.
Waterfront Townhouse with over 2,880 sq ft of living space, Bahia Beach on Tampa Bay.
The Community is located on 125 Acres of land, has a Private 1/2 mile beach, 4-Star Resort, 2 Waterfront Restaurants with Tiki bar & evening live entertainment, large heated pools, 2-outdoor Jacuzzis, 4-Tennis courts, Volleyballs Court, 2-full service Marina's with 260 boat slips, and 250- foot long fishing pier.
This house got new interior paint 2018, new bedding and bath, along with new full size beds/mattresses in the downstairs bedroom.
- Private Car Garage
- Living Room with sofa group, 1 Queen-size sofa bed, table entertainment center with 50-inch Flat screen LCD TV, DVD-CD player & high-speed wireless Internet
- Dining Area with table & chairs for 8.
- Kitchen with cabinets and breakfast bar, appliances includes large refrigerator, freezer, glass top stove, microwave , dish washer, and fully equipped Kitchen for 10.
- Master Bedroom #1 - King-size bed, LCD TV
- Bedroom #2 - 1 Queen size bed, LCD TV
- Bedroom #3 - 2 twin size beds, LCD TV
- Bedroom #4 - 2 full size beds and an Office desk/chair , LCD TV and large balcony
- Master Bathroom #1 - Walk in shower/tub and his & her vanities
- Bathroom #2 - Tub and separate shower & vanities.
- Bathroom #3 - Tub & shower.
- Balcony #1 - Table and chairs View over water ways
- Balcony #2 - Street view.
- Balcony #3 - Partial Waterfront & Marina View.
- Balcony #4 - Table and chairs and a stunning view of Tampa Bay.
- Washer & Dryer and Iron board + Iron.
- Boats, Golf carts, Jet-skis, Wave Runners, Paddle boats, Kayaks, Canoes, Adult &-Child Bicycles, Electric Grills, Fishing rods, Strollers, High chairs, Playpens, and more.
TOURS & ACTIVITIES NEARBY:
- Theme Parks, Fishing Charters, Sunset-Dolphin Cruises, Sailing School, Evening Dinner Cruises, Golf Courses and much more.
POPULAR ATTRACTION DISTANCES:
7-8 Minutes drive to closest Semi- public-private Golf Course
25 Minutes from Top Golf, iFly Indoor SkyDiving, Brandon Mall and Restaurants
35 minutes drive to Downtown Tampa
45 Minutes drive to St.Pete Beach or Ana Maria Island Beach
35 minutes to Bush Garden
30 minutes drive to Mote Aquarium, Sarasota
30 Minutes drive to Tampa Sea aquarium
85 Minutes to Clearwater Beach
85 Minutes drive to Disney World
Total Beds: 1 King Bed, 1 Queen Bed, (2) Full Size, 2 Twin Beds, 1 Queen Sofa Bed