Cozy private room in Florence, in Oltrarno, not touristy part of the city and yet really easy to reach by public transport.
Comfortable room, rich breakfast and easygoing hosts.
Please read our reviews, they describe our place the best ;)
La stanza offre tutto, che un turista desidera durante il viaggo (letto comodo, guardaroba, tavolino, sedie...)
Puo' ospitare fino a 2 persone.
Asciugamani, lenzuola e colazione inclusi.
Zugang für Gäste
You will have access to all the apartment (frontyard, living room, guest room, bathroom (shared with us, but with your own sink) and kitchen for longer stays.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We like to get to know our guests and chat at lunch or dinner together, if we have time but of course we are aware of tranquility that somebody needs while travelling, so we let you enjoy the place and the city as you wish.
We are there for advices on transport, shopping, restaurants, museums and so on.
On the other hand we don't like to be treated as "hotel managers", we do Airbnb to make feel guest at home, so don't be afraid to feel comfortable in our home and please respect it just like you would yours.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Parking for your car is in front of the house, private and included in the price.
Self service Breakfast is prepared on the dining table every morning. Take anything you prefer from the table and the fridge.
We try to live eco-friendly, we recycle and use electricity and water with common sense. We appreciate, if you do as well.
VERY IMPORTANT for a better and safe stay:
1) KEEP THE MAIN DOORS LOCKED. Lock it every time you leave the house and in the night.
2) Don't leave the window in your guest room wide open while you're not at home. If you sleep with the window wide open, be sure to close and lock the window shutter.
3) Use the tenda (drape) outside only if you want shade when you're outside. CLOSE IT if windy or rainy and when not in use.
4) Don't use electric boiler, washing machine and dishwasher at the same time -> electricity will turn off.
5) Smoking inside is not allowed but you can smoke on the front yard.
6) You will get keys, so you can enter and exit freely any time you wish. If you loose it, you will have to pay 150€ for changing the locks.
7) Self-service Breakfast every morning is included and served in the dining corner in living room (if you have allergies, inform us)
8) The use of the kitchen is allowed under request only for three or more days lasting. You can freely use the fridge.
9) No shoes in the bathroom.
10) Use water and electricity with common sense and please recycle.
11) The most important one: FEEL LIKE HOME ;)
TIPS: Use intercom to open the front yard gates
We are Marco and Zala, airbnb hosts since a while now. With our family we rent out our apartment that we recently renovated in Florence.
We both enjoy all kinds of art and nature, are easy-going and open, trying not to judge anyone.
We're modest in our way of living but can't live without good food, art and lot's of love. ;)
We do Airbnb with passion and are always available for assistance before and during your trip in Florence. Hope to meet you soon and have a chat or two during your check-in/out !