Very quiet newly custom built full one bedroom apartment nestled in the heart of Venice. Short distance to famous Venice Beach, enjoy the benefit of renting from one of the largest and well-known families in Venice!
Tucked away in the local Venice original garden style backyard of our Spanish Style home, this private 700 sqft. fully furnished one bedroom guest house/apartment was built on the ground floor as part of our major addition to the property. I designed and built the place myself, so every inch is custom with an industrial concrete vibe, antique decor, with a very cozy and comfortable hideaway feel. It's perfect for 2 guest (can allow a 3rd depending on the circumstances, just ask) looking for a very quiet & private stay, just blocks away from all the excitement and eclectic fun Venice Beach has to offer. If you're looking for a place to rent to party in or bring the party back here, look elsewhere please. We live on the property completely separate upstairs unit and ask that you please respect quiet morning and evening hours. Chill vacationers only! This is a super nice place and we are welcoming people, but only respectful and mature guests looking for a luxury getaway please.
We live on a quiet residential street so there is plenty of easy free street parking right in front of our place. No need to worry about permitted parking or parking meters!!
All the amenities to make your stay easy and convenient, this unit comes with:
-private gated patio with outdoor table and chairs
-custom natural concrete floors throughout the entire apartment
-recessed dimmable lighting throughout the entire apartment
-beautiful glass French doors that open up the living room onto the patio
-gets great natural light and the Pacific ocean breeze
-central heating throughout entire unit (WE DO NOT HAVE A/C – never will need it in Venice)
-washer and dryer on the property
-iron & ironing board
-super fast wireless internet (wifi)
-2 bikes provided (beach cruisers) with lights & u-lock
-beach tote bag (upon request)
-2 beach towels (upon request)
-beginners surfboard (upon request)
-custom natural concrete counter tops
-custom natural concrete bar top
-custom cabinets and pantry
-stainless steel sink with garbage disposal
-stainless steel freestanding gas oven/range
-stainless steel energy saving refrigerator & freezer
-stainless steel energy saving dishwasher
-stainless steel toaster
-full kitchen with all supplies (All the kitchenware you will need for cooking, serving & eating)
-custom natural stone/slate shower with cobblestone floor and thick glass door
-fresh linens provided (body, hand and face towels)
-other misc. bathroom items upon request
-plush queen size bed with super soft 100% Egyptian cotton linens and down comforter
-A futon is available upon request, for a 3rd person or two singles traveling together and can be set up in the living room prior to your arrival.
-32" flat screen HDTV with HDMI imports in the bedroom only
-Wireless Roku streaming player hooked up to the TV, providing free Netflix, Amazon Prime and 100's of movies and TV stations. No regular cable TV, sorry.
-stainless steel ceiling fan above the bed
-great natural light
-huge closet space with hangers
-custom matching shabby chique nightstands
Anything else you forgot to pack, just ask, we usually have those little extras.
Zugang für Gäste
GETTING TO THE UNIT:
From LAX airport, we are a short cab ride away. Just 5 miles (15 minutes). By taxi, it should cost somewhere between $25-$30 plus tip. There are other ride options similar to a taxi that are more affordable. The two companies are called Lyft & Uber X. You can find both of these companies online to research how they are used, or feel free to ask me any questions you may have. You can also take the bus to and from the airport and the pickup is at the end of our block, about 150 yards away so it's VERY convenient. Once booked I can send you all of the instructions.
Guests will have direct access through a secure key coded gate in the front of the property, then just a few steps down the driveway to their private gated guest house.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We are a very chill family, respectful, welcoming and we expect our visitors to be the same. We work from home and will always be here to greet guests, give them a cold beverage and get them all settled in with some fun tips, maps and local advice.
Weitere wichtige Infos
We want to make your stay fun, easy and affordable. We have 2 bikes (beach cruisers) for our guests so they can tour the town without having to worry about renting a car or paying for parking. We also have a beginners foam surfboard for those of you that want to hop in the waves and try surfing like the locals.
NO SMOKING ANYWHERE ON THE PROPERTY. IF YOU WANT TO SMOKE, PLEASE TAKE A WALK! No pets, no parties, no loud people. We love all types of visitors and we have a lot of fun ourselves, but since we still live on the property, enjoy our own quiet privacy and have to respect our neighbors, we can't have anyone that's here to party in the unit or bring a party back to the unit after going out. We want you to have fun, but please leave the craziness off the property and respect our wishes.
In accordance with this rental agreement, the RESIDENT agrees to the following conditions:
1. The RESIDENT agrees there will be NO SMOKING on the premises. If there is any smoking damage, including odors, or cigarette butts left anywhere on the premises or street, or if the neighbors are disturbed RESIDENT risks losing some or all of his/her deposit.
2. The RESIDENT agrees to maintain the PREMISES in a clean, orderly, and lawful manner.
3. Upon vacating the PREMISES, the RESIDENT agrees to leave the PREMISES clean and as upon arrival, with the exception of leaving used towels and linens on the floor.
4. The RESIDENT agrees to make their best effort to turn off the lights and appliances when not in use.
5. The RESIDENT agrees to vacate the PREMISES by 11 AM on the check out day. RESIDENT who continues to occupy the PREMISES after this time without written approval of the OWNER or HIS MANAGER agrees to pay additional rent at the OWNER'S discretion. Should it be necessary to legally evict the RESIDENT, the RESIDENT agrees to pay all costs related to the eviction in addition to the above hourly rent.
6. The RESIDENT agrees to occupy the premises in quiet consideration of the neighbors.
7. The RESIDENT agrees to make no alteration to the PREMISES without the OWNER’S written permission.
8. The RESIDENT agrees to pay the full cost to repair any damage caused by the RESIDENT and his or her family and guests.
9. The RESIDENT agrees to pay the replacement cost equal to the retail value of any missing household items, including linens, cookware, furniture, and audio-video equipment.
10. The RESIDENT agrees not to keep any animals on the PREMISES without written approval of the OWNER OR HER MANAGER.
11. The RESIDENT agrees not to sublet any portion of the PREMISES.
12. The RESIDENT agrees that the number of people occupying the residence shall not exceed 2 unless otherwise arranged.
13. The OWNER or HIS MANAGER shall have the right to enter and inspect the PREMISES at any time if they suspect an emergency. Otherwise, 24 hour notice will be given.
14. The OWNER is not responsible for any accidents, injury or death resulting from use of the provided bicycles and RESIDENT(s) agree to use bicycles entirely at his or her own risk.
15. The OWNER is not responsible for any illness or accidents of any kind that occur during the stay anywhere on the property of the above address.
16. The RESIDENT agrees to clean all dishes used.
17. All utilities, cable and wireless internet are paid by the OWNER, unless otherwise agreed.
18. The RESIDENT agrees to park in consideration of neighbors.
19. The OWNER is not liable for the RESIDENT’S personal property.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 365 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Nice too meet you, my name is Patrick Lennon and I was born and raised in Venice Beach, CA, part of one of the largest families in L.A., the Lennons. Our family has been populating Venice since 1904, so you won't find a more local family. I own and operate three companies, D2 Models, a nationwide modeling agency Klothwork, a distributor and retailer for sweatshirts and t-shirts and finally Book My Lot, an online resource for locating and booking food trucks around the country. I ended up buying the house I grew up in located right in the heart of Venice and now live here with my beautiful wife Cristina. We've decided to share it with world travelers and allow them to experience a big piece of Venice locality from location, to family, to food and entertainment. We're extremely family oriented and have hundreds of friends and family around the neighborhood. We love being social, just kickin' it on the couch with a good home cooked meal, the company of others, travelling and meeting new people! I worked in the restaurant industry before starting my companies so I have a great sense of what to see and what to do when in Venice for entertainment. I work from home, am always here to help and because I am my own boss, I have the freedom to jump on a bike with my guests and show them around town. We promise you'll love the stay and would much rather it be affordable and fun then expensive and boring!