Your safe and luxury apartment has three bedrooms and combines authentic historic features with all modern necessities. You are in the nicest area in town with parks, water and public transport in close walking distance. Everything for a great stay.
Large Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartment located in one of the best neighbourhoods to stay in Amsterdam.
Hereunder I will describe the 120 square meter (1,300 square feet) apartment. If you have any questions please send me a message and I will quickly respond to you.
What makes the place unique is that you will have the full enjoyment of being right in the middle of the buzz of Amsterdam without the annoyance of staying in the tourist areas.
For a guaranteed pleasurable stay in beautiful Amsterdam.
Close to the famous museums (Van Gogh, Rijksmuseum and Stedelijk Museum), restaurants and historic center including the canals.
Close to Airport, Train Station (World Trade Center), RAI Exhibition Centre, Trams and Buses.
Safe neighbourhood with a 2 minute walk to good supermarket, and other cool little shops are less then 100 meters away. Only 15 minute walk to Vondelpark.
Your place is a 5 minute walk to famous shopping street The Beethovenstraat which locates one of the few Starbucks in Amsterdam.
Other features include:
• green environment in middle of city
• close to a nice canal
• a bath
• hair dryer
• big flat screen TV with cable
• free WIFI internet
• washer/dryer/dishwasher available
• well equipped kitchen
• big fridge
• spacious bedrooms
• best bakery of Amsterdam around the corner
• best cheese and cooked meats (ham, mortadella, salami) shop around the corner
• best Sushi restaurant of Amsterdam around the corner
• 10 minute walk to train station World Trade Center
• 20 minute walk to RAI Exhibition Centre
• 1 minute walk to public transport
• 15 minute walk to Vondelpark
• (paid) parking space available
The apartment features two double beds and two single beds. Towels and bedding are provided.
A guaranteed nice and comfortable stay in Amsterdam.
For any further information please contact me, I will be of help in any way possible.
Thanks and kind regards,
Zugang für Gäste
You will have a fully equipped kitchen, with a balcony and an American fridge, a big bath and separate shower cabin.
Interaktion mit Gästen
You want information and insider tips? Just send me an email through Airbnb.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Just a great place to stay!
GENERAL HOUSE RULES
Thanks for booking our property! We are sure that you will have a great time here. Below you’ll find some general house rules and instructions. Enjoy your stay!
- If you wish to check-in to the apartment between 21:00 and 08:00, this is possible, but due to the late hour we charge an extra fee of 25 euro’s between 21:00 & 00:00 or 50 euro’s between 00:00 & 08:00. Please pay the extra fee (cash only) to your host when you arrive. Since it goes straight to the Host for the late hour (not to me). Hopefully you can make it before the late fee deadline, but this way, we can accommodate you even if you don't. Thank you for your understanding.
- Loud music, noise or other nuisance
- Smoking anywhere inside the building
- House parties
- Other guests (except for the persons who have booked)
- Please be careful with the keys. If you lose a set, we may have to charge you the costs for replacing the locks.
- Never leave the key inside the lock on the inside of the door when you leave the house. If that happens, the door can’t be opened from the outside and we have to call a locksmith.
- If you lock yourself out, any potential costs for the locksmith will be charged to you.
- Please take the garbage out only on trash pickup days or dump it in a container outside. More information about when to take out the garbage can by found in the information book in the house.
- The latests possible checkout option is at 11:00.
- No need to vacuum or mop. We’ll take care of it!
- It would be appreciated if you could do the dishes before you leave.
Have fun and enjoy Amsterdam!
Hi my name is Eelco Smit and I am a Personal & Business Coach for entrepreneurs and executives. I love concepts like Airbnb that put people in contact directly. I also enjoy food, traveling, baseball and eating out.
I love to help guests to get the maximum out of their stay in Amsterdam.