Fantastic location! This flat is light, bright and airy. Its spacious with plenty room for 9 people. 10 on request. Its 10 mins to city centre on our frequent and award winning bus service and 10 mins to airport. All major bus stops and major roads to the North & South of Scotland are outside. With superstores, takeaways, restaurants, bars, local shops, banks and chemists on your doorstep. It is perfect for the zoo, Murrayfield and Haymarket too. The flat is a must stay!
The flats consists of 3 (URL HIDDEN) sleeps 9 however an extra bed can be accommodated on request. A toilet and kitchen. On request I can supply a travel cot and high chair. There is plenty space and its a lovely bright flat. There is outdoor space at the rear of the property
Zugang für Gäste
Gusts can access all areas of the flat and our garden
Interaktion mit Gästen
Any problems our phone numbers are located within an informative book about the flat and surrounding area. This book is a must read as points you in the right direction for all Edinburgh has to offer. We will always endeavor to sort any queries immediately.
Weitere wichtige Infos
The flat is close to the airport which is only 10 minutes away by bus. The zoo is within walking distance but a bus would take 2 minutes. Murrayfield rugby stadium and ice rink are 5 minutes by bus and Haymarket railway station is 10 minutes.
- There are neighbours. So after 10pm and before 8pm I would expect quiet.
- If you are arriving after 12 midnight please do not book but come the next again day
- If your partial to fake tan please use towels on the bedding or bring your own. If marks don't come out you will be asked for some of your deposit.
- Please do not move furniture without prior consent as if it ends up broken you will be asked to pay for it
- Any breakages must be reported and paid for before departure
- Please strip all bedding inc duvet covers pillow cases and sheet before departure if you have enough time
- Please place all towels that have been used in bath on departure as this saves beds or carpets ending up damp
- Please be respectful of neighbors and property at all times.
- If you are arriving after 1800hr on a Friday and Saturday a £25 fee will be due for unsociable hours. This is payable on arrival