Over the Top Condo in Midtown, close to 5th ave, Central Park, Times Square, Midtown Manhattan - Extremely High floor, incredible view of EVERYTHING!
Very centrally located, modern apartment with extraordinary views of Midtown, Times Square, Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, New Jersey, The Hudson River, World Trade Center, Ellis Island, Downtown New York and much of midtown Manhattan. Close by Subways. High ceilings, modern kitchen and bath.
It is a 1 bedroom apartment and; the living room is divided to another bedroom by a beautiful partition. There is a very high-end queen speed's mattress at the divided living room. You room is huge. Currently there is a mattress, desk, light and a partition at your room; and it did not even full the quarter of your room yet. So you have lots of space. You would have your own full stylish closet as well as a separate rank at your room area.
I live at the other bedroom and usually I am either out or inside my room. I would never walk in to the kitchen or your area at night. I just make tea or shakes once a day. I don't really cook.
I prefer someone who dose not cook or light cooking is ok too.
Zugang für Gäste
The apartment is outfitted with Super Fast Internet to use.
Washer and dryer inside our apartment.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Weitere wichtige Infos
Places that I am interested are : Sag Harbor Hamptons, Palm Springs, Beverly Hills Los Angeles, Miami, Las Vegas
1) No more than 4 people; as I don't have more sleeping space.
2) No Parties, loud music, smoking, illegal activities, pets at the apartment.
3) Guest must meet for keys at nearby meet-up location.
4) Check out and check in 12 noon (case by case is different - if someone else is not coming that day, you can stay longer or leave your suitcase and come back to get a later flight that day) - Please msg me about this.
5) Please do not ask tourist questions from the doorman or neighbors as well as ; do not tell anyone you are renting. If you feel you have to lie, and you are not comfortable with this rule, please do not book; as I do not want any negative reviews. I do my best for you to have the best time possible at my apt.
6) Please DO NOT open the windows at all, due to the extreme dust and noise if you open the windows. If you are cold or hot, you can adjust the AC/Hitter. You have your own separate AC/Hitter at your room. 7) *** DO NOT touch the shades. If you touch them it will break and fall down. I left you eyemask in case you think is too much light at the apt and want to sleep.
8) Do not put dirty dishes at the dish washer. If it's 1 or 2 pieces, Please wash them by hand instead of turning the entire dishwasher or leave your dishes dirty at the sink. Wash your own dishes.
9) If you want to cook, use your own ingredients, oil, egg, sugar and more... The only things that it will be giving to you unlimitedly for free is tea, shampoo and body wash. The rest, you have to buy your own.
10) Use your own detergent if you want to wash your clothes.
11) *** You have NO permission access to open all my drawers at the kitchen and bathroom. I am very sensitive about people who use my personal stuff such as razor, tooth brush, body wash, facial wash and ... If you need shampoo and body wash or anything else, just ask me and I will give it to you immediately. I have small brand new shampoo and body washes kept just for you. If you need anything, just ask me please before you touch and use my personal stuff. I exactly know when someone touch my stuff; because I am super organized; and due I am extremely sensitive about this, I might charge you for the full bottle or stuff you used, because I will throw it out anyway and I have to buy a new one.
12) Do not put wet dirty clothes at the drier. Only clean clothes goes to the drier.
13) No more than numbers of people who were listed under your booking; or you should add $30 per extra person you bring extra.
14) *** Do not lock the door from inside or outside the apt. When you close the door, it's automatically locked. I can't get in to my apt if you lock from behind. It happened I sat 6 hours behind the door, waiting for people wake up and let me in to my own apt.
15) The pictures are the similar pictures to the apt. For my neighbor's privacy reasons, I can't post the actual pic. My apt looks even better than the similar pictures with the same exact view. If you see there is a problem, please DO NOT book as I don't want to have bad reviews. Everyone seems to love my apt and I have all the good reviews. This is the most luxurious building in Times SQ.
16) Turn off the lights and AC/Hitter when you leave the apartment.
17) Never throw the towels on the floor. Please treat my apt like yours.
18) Strictly no shoes at the apt.
19. Do not touch the telescope's setting. It's only for the decoration.
20) Please do not touch my personal items (food, bathroom stuff and more). Please ask me if you need anything or if you have any problem before you leave a bad review.
I am here to host you and I always do my best that you have the most amazing experience at my apt.
-Truly your Super Host ;)