Über dieses Inserat
Renovated spacious luxury apartment with the best location in Tallinn city center. Tallinn old town with its restaurants, cafes, shops and nightclubs can be reached with 5 min. walk. Apartment itself is situated in a quiet residential area, being very safe, because at another side of the house is American Embassy, which has 24h guarded security. Also our house is neighbouring respectable public buildings like Ministry of Defence, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Central Bank.
+ At first floor beauty salon for professional make-up, airbrows, hairdresser, manicure, pedicure. Also one beauty salon at the next house.
+ Old Town - 5 min. walk away
+ Solaris Shopping Center with grocery store, brand stores, cinema and concert hall, MyFitness gym – next to the house - 3 min. walk away to the entrance
+ Estonia National Opera and Estonia Concert Hall – 4 min. walk away
+ Viru Centre with grocery store, Kaubamaja department store, brand stores, MyFitness gym etc. – 7 min. walk away.
+ Rotermanni Quarter – 10min. walk away
+ Forum Cinemas – 10min. walk away
NB! You can (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) all those names and you can find all those places websites, where information is also provided in english (system here doesn't allow to put up those webpages).
+ 2 bedrooms with double bed
+ sohva bed for 2 persons in the living room
+ fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, fridge and dining table for 6 persons.
+ bathroom with rain shower and toilet
+ ironing facilities
Apartment itself has been completely renovated in November 2013 and all brand new furniture is bought at december 2013.
From airport, marina and railway station the apartment is reached with in 10 min. drive. You don’t need taxi or public transport to see the important places like: churches, cathedrals, squares, museums. Everything is in walking distance.
If you have any special wishes, please let us know in advance. We can recommend nearby good restaurants, clubs and pubs and in apartment you have also some location info.
We speak Estonian, English, Russian, Finnish (we write only in English)
NB! Please read "House rules"
The DailyMirror writes:
TOP 10 Christmas Markets. With its medieval squares and cobbled streets, Tallinn in Estonia is one of the most magical settings for Christmas markets.
The market is small but it has an outdoor skating rink and film screenings, classical musical events and jazz concerts.
Snow sculptures will be built in front of visitors.
Children can visit Santa’s house and post a letter to him before feeding moss to the baby reindeer. The market is open from November 23 to January 8.
This contract applies to all quests after booking:
- We do charge final cleaning fee as it takes 3h. to clean after all quests.
- To immediately inform the host of any emergency, fire, loss of or damage to the property, etc. on the premises, promptly taking any measures to eliminate the consequences thereof.
- Upon the expiry or premature termination of the contract, to return the property in good condition along with one set of keys belonging to the property, taking into account normal wear and tear to the property. All the keys copied during the lease period and keys received in addition or in case of a change in locks shall be returned by the quest to the host upon the expiry or premature termination of the contract. Penalty for losing keys: EUR 300.
- Damage caused to the property at the fault of the quest or persons related to him/her shall be compensated by the quest.
- Not to smoke on the premises of the property – penalty for smoking: EUR 500. Smoking is also prohibited by the Estonian law in public corridors.
- Not to enter the property in outdoor footwear. Outdoor footwear must be taken off in the entrance hall. Stepping on the natural parquet in outdoor footwear is prohibited. Walking on the natural parquet in stilettos is also prohibited.
- Not to bring pets on to the property (dogs, cats, hamsters etc.).
- Parties and other functions (celebration of events, gatherings etc.) are forbidden on the premises of the property – penalty for violation of rule: EUR 500. Silent hours in the house are 23-07 and on that time with loud music, screaming etc. neighbors may call to the police.
- Termination or premature termination of the contract
The host may demand premature termination of the contract if the quest:
1) uses the property in conflict with the contract or with the intended purpose of the property;
2) reduces the condition of the property deliberately or carelessly (upon the loss or breakage of items, the cost thereof shall be compensated and a 20% contractual penalty additionally paid);
3) has smoked on the property. In such a case the Lessor is entitled to demand and the quest is required to pay a contractual penalty of EUR 500.
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 4 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I love to travel, so I do it when I have the opportunity. Mostly I have travelled all over the Europe, but have been also at some other places. I love get to know people at different countries, so decided to offer the same thing to others here too. I love reading and doing different sports like windsurfing, skating, mountain skiing/snowboarding (can’t live without skiing trips), tennis, cycling, gym etc. Definitely I love good food and also I love fuss in the kitchen.