Entire, finished basement with separate entry & key. Lots of natural light, two private bedrooms, bar kitchen, living room and full bath.
Private deck overlooks wooded yard where deer frequent and the night owl calls.
Two uncovered parking spaces right on the driveway with ample room to drive in and out without disruption. Home is below street level and very quiet. Surrounded by hardwood trees; walking distance to Chattahoochee river.
Host holds active Georgia Real Estate License # 285294.
- No pets (other than assistance).
- Quiet after 11pm, please.
- * NO EATING IN YOUR ROOM: If you intend to eat at home, please sit down in the kitchen, or on the back porch instead of eating in your room. Drinks can be had anywhere in the house.
- * COOKING: You are welcome to use the mini-fridge, microwave, glassware and dishes. Induction heater to warm a pot will be provided. Basic cookware and silverware is provided.
- * LEAVE BEHIND WHAT YOU DON'T USE: We'll do our best to anticipate extra towels, blankets, etc you may need. Shampoo, conditioner, and soap are available while you are staying with us. We expect you to leave behind what you don't use during your stay. Be kind to leave it for the next guests.
- * TEMPERATURE ADJUSTMENTS: You have your own heat control - go ahead, adjusting it yourself. You also have an adjustable overhead fan in each room for your personal comfort.
- * ASK IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR ISSUE: The key is, we're almost always here, just ask if you need something or want to know something. We appreciate the opportunity to make things more comfortable for you. If we aren't here, just text. We'll point you in the right direction.
- * OVERNIGHT GUESTS: All overnight guests must be approved in advance through the booking process and are subject to an additional fee as noted in the price.
- * PROFILE PICTURE: Please upload a profile picture where we can identify you by sight. This is our only way of ensuring we let you in and not a stranger.
- * NO ENTERTAINING AND NO PARTY OR EVENTS, PLEASE).; We are perfectly happy having people pop by to pick up our guests, but we would prefer that you not use our home to entertain them. We'd be happy to help you find other places to spend time with your family and friends, for example working out details to pack a picnic to take to the Gardens or making a dinner reservation.
- * USE OF OUR HOME: You are welcome in all common areas of our yard. Want to play some music or watch a show on your laptop - go for it. You may want to bring headphones if you watch during quiet hours. Remember - we don't have a TV in the bedrooms. Just a "media room".
- * PETS: Please do not instant book if you plan on bringing your pet. We charge an additional fee for your pet's overnight accommodations that you must agree to in advance. We cannot commit to pet-sitting so unattended pets. Dogs must be crated.
- * NO SMOKING: There is no smoking of any kind in the house or on the deck and porch. If you need to smoke, you can step out to the sidewalk. Leave no cigarette butts behind.
- * LAUNDRY: Available only to weekly or longer guests and only during pre-arranged hours.
Sam is an entrepreneur.
Theresa a dental hygenist.
Family of fun and purpose:
Hubby + wifey + three boys (including twins).
Family purpose: catalyst for lasting positive changes.
Feel free to bring wine - it promotes the whole fun side of this fam.