DO NOT STAY HERE IF YOU DO NOT SMOKE. The listing says no smoking allowed, but Mai's roommate smokes inside the apartment and the whole apartment stank. I had to quarantine myself inside the bedroom and leave all the windows open even though it was cold outside and it's at ground level so everyone can see in. All of our clothes stank after our stay as well. The other main issue is the window shade in the bedroom is broken, and the note about it was not posted by the window cord, so we didn't see it until it was too late. So, we were stuck with the shades in the open position all night long, with everyone able to see in and with streetlights shining in all night. We tried everything but could not get the shades back down. Other smaller issues are the place was not so clean (open clothes drawers, some dirty clothes shoved behind furniture in the bedroom, unclean toilet seat, empty soap container, dishes left out in the kitchen), the location was noisy from street traffic until about midnight each night, and the bed was very squeaky when you moved. My husband and I were able to solve this to some extent by sleeping in opposite directions on the bed to counter balance the weight (we are not heavy people). If you like to cook, be aware that there's no microwave or can opener (our fault, we should have asked). On top of everything, it really upset us that Mai never responded to any of our concerns or inquiries, either after checking in or after we left (we never met her in person). It's been about a week and a half so we finally decided to get AirBnb involved to help resolve the situation.