Very nice private room just a few minute far, walking, from Rialto Bridge.
In the middle between the waterbus stops of "Rialto Mercato" and "San Silvestro".
Very comfortable, with a small breakfast corner.
- as this is a room in a shared flat we can't accept babies, sorry
childrens are allowed but still we need to respect the maximum number of guests (2)
- tourist tax not included, it needs to be paid at the check in (cash) (1,50 euros per person per night), as i will need to take a copy of the national id (europe) or passport, of alle the guests
- heating is centralized and it works according the regulations provided by the venetian municipality
- smoking is not allowed (not even in the entrance of the building, stairs or common areas), as are not allowed noises after 10pm or before 9am
- guests are not allowed to have extra guests, not even just for lunch/dinner etc
meeting point for the keys is the I Love Venice Point
it's 500 mt far (walking) from bus and train station on the way to the flat
here their rules:
- we need to know your arrival time ALMOST 2 days before your arrival day, as we need to plan arrivals and cleaning, so it's to guarantee you that you will find someone to welcome you and the flat clean and ready for you
as we ask you to inform us if anything changes last minute (delays, cancellations, etc)
- check out is at 10 am if you will be late, we can charge a late check out fee (min 20 euros) or any damage that your delay can cause to the next guest or to the cleaning service
- the check in is free of charge from 10am to 8pm
late check in fees are: 15 euros until 10pm, 25 euros until midnight, 35 euros until 1 am and 50 until 2am, after is depending on your arrival time, so contact us (and it needs to be paid cash at the check in)
all the informations to arrive are on your airbnb itinerary
you will recieve a gentle reminder from them more or less 10 days before your arrival
still it's your duty to tell us your arrival time and to know where to go once in Venice
- if you are arriving before noon we can let you enter in the flat since 10am but ONLY to leave your luggage during the cleaning service (if you tell us with some notice - 2days)
before 10am there is nothing that we can do to help you, sorry
- a regular check out cleaning is included n the cleaning fee but it doesn't means that we will wash your dishes or pick up the garbage all around the house, so please use the trash bin and clean after using the kitchen
- there is not a daily cleaning during your stay or any change of linen/towels
if you're staying more than 3 nights we can agree a change of towels (only), just ask us in advance
We're here to do the best for our guests, so just ask us if you have any special need!
5 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt vom 30. Dezember 2017 - 1. Januar 2018.