Über dieses Inserat
Thank you for visiting my room listing.
A modern design 1 Bed Room (and 1 Sofa bed) so closed to MRT and superb facilities [WiFi/Pool/Gym].
We are waiting for you to be our guest :)
About my selected apartment (See pictures)
We are proudly to present the selected apartment for BANGKOK visitors or travelers who prefer modern urban living and accessing to MRT immediately, but relaxing in the superb facilities. This apartment is the right answer because it’s very private and relaxed as a modern style but so close to MRT Huai khwang station (only 50 m or 1 min walking from exit 1 of Huai khwang Station to the apartment). Moreover, the apartment is located on the chosen area, only 50 m from Main Street. The restaurants, coffee shops, internet cafes, laundry, convenience stores(Max Valu), beauty salon, night markets within the walking distance.
The apartment is on the Ratchada Avenue in Din Daeng/Huai Khwang area, that know as one of the most appealing address of Bangkok new CBD commuting conveniently to major Bangkok's famous areas of Siam Square, Sukhumvit , Silom, Sathon, Thong Lo and Chatuchak market by choices of transportations from the MRT connecting to Sky Train, Bus, Taxi meter and nearby Airport Link and Expressway.
About my stylish room (See pictures)
We are willing to offer a stylish, clean, safe, and nice environmental room as a valuable choice. That is 1 Bedroom with 30 sq.m. It’s a high rise on 12Ath floor, so you will see the panorama view of Bangkok city.
We provide 2 air conditioning rooms for both bed room and living room with separated kitchen, toilet and terrace. Absolutely, it’s hi-speed Wifi here!
In bedroom, it’s including 1 queen size bed with soft bed lined plus extra pillows and blankets for 2 people, a dressing table, a wardrobe and a desk lamp
In living room, it’s including a sofa bed which can be adjusted to be a bed for 2 persons, a LED TV 32”, a DVD player with movies, a dining table set.
In kitchen, it’s including a refrigerator, a microwave, an electric stove (2 heads), bowls, cups and glasses.
In bathroom, it’s including a hot shower, towels & amenities
We provide a secured access key card at the front door, elevator and room keys with security guard 24 hours, Map Guide, Guide books. Also, this apartment has washing machines and dryer in the building. For Housekeeper, It’s upon your request (free of charge 1 time/month)
Zugang für Gäste
About my superb facilities (See pictures)
You can enjoy our superb facilities without additional fee. It’s including Sky Swimming Pool, Sky Fitness Center, Green Garden, Sauna on the rooftop with panoramic city view and lively lobby and library area with free Wifi on the ground floor.
Interaktion mit Gästen
How to come to my apartment (See User Guide or Map)
From Suvarnabhumi airport, there are 2 easy ways:
- By Taxi Meter Service : it’s from the airport to my apartment directly. It’s around 1 hour upon the traffic (roughly fee around 350 bht) .
- By Public transport (Air port Rail Link+MRT) : You can take Airport Rail Link firstly from the airport to Makkasan station, 5th station. Then you can walk thru the interchange bridge to MRT Petchaburi station. From this station, it is next to 3rd station to Huai Khwang Station. My apartment is at exit 1 of this station. It takes only 1 hour with the fee 150 bht. (See the map tap above for more understanding)
From Don Muang airport, there is 1 easy way:
- By Taxi Meter Service : it’s from the airport to my apartment directly. It’s around 30-45 mins upon the traffic(roughly fee around 250 bht).
I will provide you the detail direction in the reservation confirmation
How to go anywhere in the city (Bangkok Mass transit)
- MRT Subway : Huai Khwang Station
- Motorbike : 24 hours services
- Taxi : 24 hours services
- Bus Station : 5 mins walk.
- private car, airport pickup upon request
Shopping/Touristy/Nightlife around my apartment in Din Daeng/Huai Khwang area (See User Guide):
- Huai Khwang day & night market : only 100-200 m walk from my apartment
- Thailand Cultural Centre : next to 1 station at Thailand Cultural Center by MRT
- Esplanade fashion mall & Cenima & Theatre : next to 1 station at Thailand Cultural Center by MRT
- Fortune IT/Mobile/Gadget Mall : next to 2 stations at Phra Ram 9 by MRT
- Nightlife at Royal City Avenue (RCA) : 20 mins by Taxi meter
- Central Plaza Rama 9 brand shopping mall & Cenima : next to 2 stations at Phra Ram 9 by MRT
Visit the below link for more details about Din Daeng/Huai Khwang area:
Must go in Bangkok (See User Guide or Map):
- Siam Square for shopping destinations (Siam Square, Central World, Paragon) : 30 mins by MRT+Sky Train
- The Bangkok Art Center for artsy: 30 mins by MRT+Sky Train
- Chatuchak Park & Weekend Market for shopping/night life/touristy: next to 5 stations by MRT
- China Town for touristy/famous foods/famous temples: 30-45 mins by Taxi
- Silom for business center: 45 mins by MRT+Sky Train
- Lumpini Park for peace & quiet: 45 mins by MRT+Sky Train
- Patpong for exotic entertainment at night: 45 mins by MRT+Sky Train
- Baiyoke 2 tower for tallest building in Bangkok: 30 mins by Taxi
- Platinum Mall for wholesale fashion shopping/Pantip Mall for IT shopping: 30 mins by Taxi
- Jim Thomson House and Museum for touristy and history: 30 mins by Taxi
- Khaosan Road for touristy/nightlife : 45 mins by Taxi
- Thong Lo for nightlife/shopping : 30 mins by MRT+Sky Train
- Sukhumvit for shopping/famous foods/touristy/nightlife/Peace & Quiet : 30 mins by MRT+Sky Train
- Emerald Buddha temple (The temple of Thailand) for touristy : 30-45 mins by Taxi
- Asiatique for shopping/famous foods/touristy/nightlife : 30-45 mins by Taxi
Weitere wichtige Infos
Should you have any inquiries or require any further information, please feel free to contact me.
Welcome to Thailand! Hope to see you all soon.
Because I'm not staying in this resident, check in late night (after 9pm) has charged $20.
But this fee charge is including limo transfer from airport - the resident. You will get the key and keycard from driver. Self-check in.
Wenn du bis zu 7 Tage vor deinem Aufenthalt stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung über 50 %, plus die Service-Gebühren.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 191 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hi! I’m Fai from Bangkok, Thailand. I’ve been living here since I was born, so I surely know Bangkok so deeply. Now I’m a lecturer at the University. I'm interested in fashion, society, technology and gadget, and often spend free time for travelling with my family.
We, my cutie son and lovely husband, enjoy getting to the interesting places, finding delicious foods, and travels around the world.
Our family is friendly, funny, optimistic, generous, and willing to make new friends to share a wonderful experience. That why I’m being an AirBnb Host.
Also we provide the comfortable room for all guests. In addition, we’re willing to advice or help you about travel information in Bangkok or the other parts of Thailand such as local food recommendations, don’t miss places, activities, etc.
I hope you will be impressive Bangkok, and remember our warmly welcome.