Nestled on a quiet tree-lined street, this clean bright, fully-furnished 1 bedroom is centrally located at Church and Market, just blocks from The Castro, Dolores Park, Lower Haight and the Mission. Restaurants, bars, MUNI and BART.
This is a 1 bedroom apartment in a 5 unit building shared amongst friendly neighbors.
- California King bed, very comfortable and can sleep 3.
- Dark yard-facing bedroom is very quiet compared to most in the city.
- 1 couch that converts into a queen sized bed big enough for a couple, one love seat that also lays flat and connects to the couch. A third person could sleep on the love seat with their feet extending onto the couch.
- Gas range, stove, dishwasher, garbage disposal.
- Hot tap for tea, Coffee pot and coffee percolator.
- Small table with room for 4 stools.
- Pots and pans, all the standard kitchen wares, waffle maker.
Internet / Audio / Video:
- High speed internet with wifi.
- TV with HDMI inputs to connect a laptop
- Roku with netflix, amazon, rdio & hulu, no cable (sorry!)
- Stereo with audio input for your tunes.
- Cozy back yard with a picnic table, fire pit and a bbq.
- Neighbors are quiet have dogs and children.
- Garage access for bike entry.
- Parking for 1 small / medium car, please ask for availability.
Zugang für Gäste
Common back yard area for guests and their dogs and or children.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Long before airbnb I was a couchsurfer, first as a host and later a traveller. I enjoy greeting my guests when I'm in town and love to dispense information about the neighborhoods and the city. I've drawn maps, walked guests to the muni and driven them to the rental car pickup.
Weitere wichtige Infos
The water heater takes about 30 seconds to send hot water through the pipes. Please consider the drought and try to fill your water bottles in the morning before taking a shower.
- Dogs allowed, please observe "dog etiquette" with the neighbor dogs.
- Always lock the garage side door.
- Parking is precise, pull in as far as you can!
I'm a California native and have been living in the neighborhood for 9 years. I used to couchsurf and love to host foreigners and meet locals when I travel. I have a dog and ride my bike or skateboard to work in the Mission.