Furnished cottage that is steps to the public beach & restaurants in Charlevoix. 2 Beds/1 Bath. Futon pulls out into a bed. WIFI. Back deck. A great place to hang your hat & enjoy a great vacation. Please check calendar for specials. Central Air and Furnace just added in Summer of 2017.
Great location just steps from retail and the beach. WIFI. Pet friendly. Freshly painted. Comfortable furniture and beds. Claw foot bathtub in the bathroom with an add-on shower.
Zugang für Gäste
Interaktion mit Gästen
Only if there is an issue
Weitere wichtige Infos
We expect guests to treat the house with respect and keep things clean so that we can continue to provide it to others on a timely basis.
If you decide to bring a pet then you must bring your own sheets and comforter for the bed. We have had a hard time with pet hair.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed OR Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. PETS are permitted only with prior approval.
PARKING – Parking is limited to 3 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas behind the property. Parking on the road is permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring additional beach towels if you need more than 2. We do not permit towels or linens aside from beach towels to be taken from the units.
9. Water and Septic: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $5000.
10. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 173 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
S. Justin Brown is the director for The Insight Companies. Mr. Brown has over 10 years experience as a broker in residential and commercial markets. He also has extensive experience with property tax liens and transactional law. Mr. Brown’s ability to find opportunities, institute automated systems for management, and initiate marketing systems through the internet is essential to his continued success in the real estate market.
Prior to starting The Insight Companies, Mr. Brown was a principal in a full service real estate firm managing both residential and commercial agents. He has been involved in the disposition of over $100 Million of real estate, having successfully overseen hundreds of sale transactions in his brokerage and legal careers. Throughout Mr. Brown’s career he has received numerous accolades, including being recognized in the top 10% of Realtors by the Chicago Association of Realtors.
Mr. Brown has a BA in Psychology from the University of Colorado at Boulder and a Juris Doctor from Chicago-Kent College of Law. He is a registered attorney in the State of Illinois. He currently resides in Deerfield with his wife, Robin, a dietician with the Midwest Dairy Council and their 24 month old twins.